Windows 10: Updates Menu doesn't load

Discus and support Updates Menu doesn't load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I routinely go into my settings to check if I have any updates that need run. However, now the updates menu doesn't load at all. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Erisad, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Erisad Win User

Updates Menu doesn't load

Good afternoon,

I routinely go into my settings to check if I have any updates that need run. However, now the updates menu doesn't load at all. The troubleshooter for Windows update runs for a really long time and it hasn't finished yet so I closed it. Is there anything easy I'm not super tech-savvy I can do to fix this so I can get the updates my laptop needs?

Thanks!

:)

Erisad, Aug 13, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Updates Menu doesn't load [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 13, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Rockman. Win User

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Updates Menu doesn't load - Similar Threads - Updates Menu doesn't

2. Windows Update page doesn't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update page doesn't load: That's what it looks like. It just won't load the update page, and nothing I tried works. troubleshoot doesn't detect any issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-doesnt-load/ba1b59f3-4814-4a81-84c5-e691922974fa
  3. Update menu isn't loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update menu isn't loading: The update menu isn't loading at all. I'm attaching the screenshot as well. if someone could please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-menu-isnt-loading/f06b7a86-bf05-410d-885e-2dc26fc984b1
  4. Update menu isn't loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update menu isn't loading: The update menu isn't loading at all. I'm attaching the screenshot as well. if someone could please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-menu-isnt-loading/f06b7a86-bf05-410d-885e-2dc26fc984b1
  5. Update menu isn't loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Update doesn't load in Update & Security

Windows Update doesn't load in Update & Security: In the last week I had some issues while playing games. random crashes, freezes, low fps, etc. I checked if I could install new drivers, but that wasn't the case. Than I wanted to check if Windows needed to update. But the page won't load, the only thing I see, are those 5...
  7. Boot menu selection doesn't load

Boot menu selection doesn't load: Before I put my old PC into the closet for storage, I did a clean install of Win10 from a USB which contained the Media Creation info. It went well. Must have set up a password and filled in the security questions that it requested. Upon returning to this PC some 6 months...
  8. Windows Updates doesn't seem to load

Windows Updates doesn't seem to load: Hello, I have a Dell Venue 11 Pro and I was trying to install some security updates. As you can see from my horrible picture it just stays there and keeps on showing dots like its loading. This issue has only recently started happening like 4 days ago. I've left the device...
  9. Windows update menu won't load.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update menu won't load.: Hello everyone, When I try to load the menu it won't load, it just looks like this and stays like that for ever, nothing will pop up. Here's a screenshot. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 40572
  10. Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load: Hi everyone, I have some troubles since few days. My mini-menu (right clic on start button) doesn't works. I can't load any applications except search, run and Desktop. What's wrong ? Best regards, Olivier 11808