Windows 10: Updates never reach 100%

Discus and support Updates never reach 100% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello to everyone, i have been having this problem for at least more than a year now, maybe even more, it is regarding the updates that windows usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LordYima, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Updates never reach 100%

Hello to everyone, i have been having this problem for at least more than a year now, maybe even more, it is regarding the updates that windows usually dose when the computer is shut down, you see every time an update starts it stops at 30% completion, the computer then proceeds to hibernate, meaning that if i click with the mouse everything turns back on, my computer has sone faulty hardware so it actually never turns on after hibernating, so i need to kill the power before it actually starts back up, but i don't think the problem is caused by that, because when it does turn back on, the update seem to be installed. Once, it actually manage to survive the hibernation, and that time the updates where not installed. So yeah, i have absolutely no clue on what is going on and if i should do anything about it in the first place, this happends every update but windows has been working fine all this years, but still i am curios to know what is up with my pc, so i come here seeking for possibly more educated minds on the matter. Thanks for slogging through my poorly written post and i hope you can help out.

submitted by /u/LordYima
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LordYima, Dec 10, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updates never reach 100% :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 10, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 10, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Updates never reach 100%

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Updates never reach 100%

1. Updates never reach 100% - Similar Threads - Updates never reach

2. drive reaching 100% usage at low speed, specifically after reaching windows 10 update 20H2,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drive reaching 100% usage at low speed, specifically after reaching windows 10 update 20H2,...: HI.i am trying to make a clean windows 10 install on a laptop ASUS R752LJIt has an i7 5500U, 4G ram, a 920m, a SATA SSD MQ01ABD100 1T.The windows installation works fine, i install the drivers from the ASUS laptops's page, still fine.But, once i install the windows 10 update...
  3. drive reaching 100% usage at low speed, specifically after reaching windows 10 update 20H2,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    drive reaching 100% usage at low speed, specifically after reaching windows 10 update 20H2,...: HI.i am trying to make a clean windows 10 install on a laptop ASUS R752LJIt has an i7 5500U, 4G ram, a 920m, a SATA SSD MQ01ABD100 1T.The windows installation works fine, i install the drivers from the ASUS laptops's page, still fine.But, once i install the windows 10 update...
  4. drive reaching 100% usage at low speed, specifically after reaching windows 10 update 20H2,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Update stuck at 100 but never install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update stuck at 100 but never install: In my Windows update section all updates are stuck at 100 percent download but it didnt install. I run the troubleshooter multiple times and restart the computer but when I initiate again its the same scenario. I dont have anti-virus aside from defender....
  6. Update stuck at 100 but never install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck at 100 but never install: In my Windows update section all updates are stuck at 100 percent download but it didnt install. I run the troubleshooter multiple times and restart the computer but when I initiate again its the same scenario. I dont have anti-virus aside from defender....
  7. Update stuck at 100 but never install

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. integrated graphics is reaching 100% usage

integrated graphics is reaching 100% usage: Sir have Dell Prison 5520 Laptop with 16 GB of Ram Core i7 7th gen processor and a Quadro m1200 graphics cardI am facing problem with my Intel R HD Graphics 630 even I the simplest tasks , integrated graphics is reaching 100% Usage and that Couse a massive lag on my laptop as...
  9. SSD usage reaching 100%

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD usage reaching 100%: Hey, so this problem has been happening for a while now, only just now writing this. Whenever I play Grand Theft Auto V, this triggers the issue: my SSD usage keeps reaching 100% and freezing my game. This is whenever I travel around the map in a car, plane, etc. I don't...
  10. battery not reaching 100 persent

battery not reaching 100 persent: Hello there i have a problem in which the battery of my computer does not reach 100% it just stops at 99% could this be a hardware or software issue and should I be worried please note that I have all my windows 10 updates to the latest version and I'm using a Hawaii matebook...