Windows 10: Updates not deploying via SCCM to Windows 10 32-bit VM within Oracle VirtualBox

Discus and support Updates not deploying via SCCM to Windows 10 32-bit VM within Oracle VirtualBox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all,I would like to raise a problem with updates not deploying via SCCM/Endpoint Manager to a Windows 10 32-bit VM within Oracle VirtualBox in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShaneQV, Apr 29, 2021.

1. ShaneQV Win User

Updates not deploying via SCCM to Windows 10 32-bit VM within Oracle VirtualBox

Hi all,I would like to raise a problem with updates not deploying via SCCM/Endpoint Manager to a Windows 10 32-bit VM within Oracle VirtualBox in a corporate environment.The VM has Internet and VPN connectivity via the host machine, however, when I run the "Machine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle" and "Application Deployment Evaluation Cycle" tasks within the Configuration Manager in Control Panel to trigger the deployment within Software Center, nothing seems to be happening.I know that several applications have been "pushed" to my VM but none of them actually seem to be being deploye

:)

ShaneQV, Apr 29, 2021
  2. DoanLam Win User

Windows 10 and Oracle VM virtual box

Hi,

I am facing the same problem, I got the notice it is ready to upgrade to windows 10, however I need to be sure my windows XP - Oracle VM Virtualbox 4.2.28 is compatible with windows 10 if I upgraded to windows 10.

After upgrading, do I need to uninstall the OLD Oracle VM Virtualbox and reinstall the a new version Oracle VM Virtualbox? And what version I should install for free?

Please advise. Thanks

Regards

Doan

DoanLam, Apr 29, 2021
  3. jlucas45 Win User
    Oracle VM VirtualBox

Are there any updates on the issue of running Oracle VM Virtual Box on Windows 10? I've tried different compatibility modes, Administrator rights...so far, it won't even indicate and error message...

jlucas45, Apr 29, 2021
  4. DoanLam Win User

Oracle VM Virtualbox 4.2.28 is compatible with windows 10

Hi,

I am using windows 8.1 64 bit, and Oracle VM Virtual box 4.2.28 to run the windows xp (ie I have two windows in my pc, windows 8.1 to run myob and windows xp to run Dbase Plus, Dos command).

I am considering to upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10, however I need to be sure if Oracle VM virtual box 4.2.28 is compatible with windows 10. If not, what version I should upgrade Virtual box. and what the procedure I need to follow up.

Do I need to do the following:

1.Upgrade the windows 10 first

2. uninstall the old version of Oracle VM Virtual box

3. install a new version of Oracle VM Virtual box

I am sorry, as I don't know much about the computer, we are a small company, a lot of thing we have to figure out by ourselves. Therese your advice and instruction would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Doan

DoanLam, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Updates not deploying via SCCM to Windows 10 32-bit VM within Oracle VirtualBox - Similar Threads - Updates deploying via

2. How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Fedora on Oracle VM VirtualBox: [ATTACH]Fedora is a Linux Operating System that is very useful for software developers, cloud engineers, and tech enthusiasts in general. Even though you can install Fedora alongside your current operating system, it makes more sense to create a virtual machine and install...
  3. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  4. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  5. Hi, why was Oracle VM VirtualBOX uninstalled in Windows 10 when windows upgraded to 20H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, why was Oracle VM VirtualBOX uninstalled in Windows 10 when windows upgraded to 20H2?: Hi, why was Oracle VM VirtualBOX uninstalled in Windows 10 when windows upgraded to 20H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-why-was-oracle-vm-virtualbox-uninstalled-in/ced88824-b662-4a5f-bef6-9acbb2ee05a5
  6. How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox: [ATTACH]Windows 11 is one of the hottest topics in the world of computers, and many are willing to test this much-awaited Operating System. The best way to test it is on a Virtual Machine. Hence, we brought to you this guide to install Windows 11 on Oracle VM VirtualBox. Can...
  7. Windows 10 32-bit Oct 2020 Update fails on VirtualBox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 32-bit Oct 2020 Update fails on VirtualBox: So, I have downloaded the Windows 10 32-bit ISO from here, and I am trying to set a Virtual Machine so I can use WoR Windows on Raspberry Pi, but the tool requires Windows 10 so I have to use a Virtual Machine since I do not have access to an actual PC. So I tried to set it...
  8. Oracle Virtualbox not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oracle Virtualbox not compatible with windows 10: I have wanted to update my windows 10 version 1909 to windows 10 version 20h2 but i kept getting error that says VirtualBox Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10, But i dont even have the app [ATTACH]...
  9. Oracle VM Virtualbox is not compatible with Windows 10

Oracle VM Virtualbox is not compatible with Windows 10: I have been asked by Microsoft to uninstall Oracle VM VirtualBox as it is not compatible with Windows 10. I have no clue, whether to uninstall it or not or how to proceed further.? Because without uninstalling, I can't update windows 10. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox

i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox: hi, a week ago when my windows 10 update arrived it showed that i need to uninstall VM Oracle VirtualBox because the windows version doesn't the app. i can't find it anywere, not in control panel and redegit....