Windows 10: Updates Not Installing Still

Discus and support Updates Not Installing Still in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, same issue as in this thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelMND, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Updates Not Installing Still

Hi, same issue as in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/im-sick-of-updates-never-finishing-nor-can-i-turn/698f73c2-e0ae-418e-8bc5-8c0e40a876bf?auth=1&rtAction=1631539113090 and I followed all the advice only for it to continue not working. People stopped responding.

:)

MichaelMND, Oct 10, 2021
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 10, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updates Not Installing Still :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 10, 2021
  4. Updates Not Installing Still

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

Updates Not Installing Still

1. Updates Not Installing Still - Similar Threads - Updates Installing Still

2. Kb5035845 still not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kb5035845 still not installing: It's been about 4 months... Is there any news on your famous kb5035845 update? Your staff said not to worry, it will be fixed. Now I have security issues... Must I erase everything because of your fault?...
  3. Updates are still pending after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates are still pending after install: I run the Windows update for hour and a half then it restarted for a short period of time. I thought everything went well since it runs usual however as I check the version and build that I have it is the same and on the update history nothing is installed. I run the update...
  4. Updates are still pending after install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates are still pending after install: I run the Windows update for hour and a half then it restarted for a short period of time. I thought everything went well since it runs usual however as I check the version and build that I have it is the same and on the update history nothing is installed. I run the update...
  5. Updates are still pending after install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Updates Not Installing Still

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates Not Installing Still: Hi, same issue as in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/im-sick-of-updates-never-finishing-nor-can-i-turn/698f73c2-e0ae-418e-8bc5-8c0e40a876bf?auth=1&rtAction=1631539113090 and I followed all the advice only for it to continue not...
  7. Updates Not Installing Still

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates Not Installing Still: Hi, same issue as in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/im-sick-of-updates-never-finishing-nor-can-i-turn/698f73c2-e0ae-418e-8bc5-8c0e40a876bf?auth=1&rtAction=1631539113090 and I followed all the advice only for it to continue not...
  8. Latest update still not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update still not installing: After enjoying the Update in August not installing, I'm seeing the same thing with this KB4571756 not installing. The Update for the .Net Framework installed on problem and the KB4571756 installed on another computer no problem. But with this one, it's another no go. Any...
  9. Safe to install 2004 update or still buggy?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe to install 2004 update or still buggy?: I'm currently on 1909 version and I've gone through several posts about the 2004 update in this subreddit and r/windows and saw some people had issues while some had little to no problem. Thing is that my laptop is my daily driver and I don't want to face any bugs or...
  10. Still will not update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still will not update: I have yet to be able to get build updates. With 9926, I just downloaded and installed a new copy and it upgraded the old build but I was never able to do a windows update or Notifications/Update. Now I see build 10xxx is out. Again I checked notificaitons/settings/updates &...