Windows 10: updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without...

Discus and support updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; automatic up-dating going as long as 6 days without up-dating. can't up-date myself because of connectivity problem... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LindaPloszay, May 4, 2019.

1. updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without...

automatic up-dating going as long as 6 days without up-dating. can't up-date myself because of connectivity problem

:)

LindaPloszay, May 4, 2019
  2. Marivel Man, May 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 4, 2019
  4. updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without...

Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 4, 2019
Thema:

updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without...

1. updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without... - Similar Threads - updates working connectivity

2. Windows Spotlight not working for almost a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight not working for almost a week: Windows Spotlight not working for almost a week on 5 different computers with Windows 10 and Windows 11 23H2.Tried all fixes from Internet, nothing works. Something is wrong on Microsoft side...
  3. Windows Spotlight not working for almost a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight not working for almost a week: Windows Spotlight not working for almost a week on 5 different computers with Windows 10 and Windows 11 23H2.Tried all fixes from Internet, nothing works. Something is wrong on Microsoft side...
  4. Game not working because of a video memory problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not working because of a video memory problem?: Hi. I was trying to play a game on my windows 10 laptop and it was working perfectly until today, where a gaming UI thing popped up and said "out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure that your video card has the minimum required memory, try...
  5. Problems following Last week's update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems following Last week's update: I received an update notice from Microsoft through Windows last week. Following the update, settings for virtually all my applications were erased. For example, I have to reenter the setting for Outlook for every new session. No saved passwords for sites and applications are...
  6. Ethernet connection slow and almost not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connection slow and almost not working: Hi guys, I've experienced quite a slow ethernet recently and have no idea why. I tried switching cables and it feels the same. Not sure if its my TP Link AV-500 that's down. The error message i got was 'Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or...
  7. Internet connection not working for Windows 10 but working for almost everything else.

Internet connection not working for Windows 10 but working for almost everything else.: Hello. I am having issues with my internet. Let me describe it. -Internet icon says not connected to the internet, regardless if I am on ethernet or wireless. -Cannot run troubleshooting on update and security -My profile picture is a dark and poorly rendered default icon...
  8. Ethernet connection not working because of PC

Ethernet connection not working because of PC: Hi, [IMG]I need help to fix the Ethernet connection. I tried to connect it to other working cables and it still doesn’t work, I believe it has something to do with the computer, any ideas?...
  9. This weeks updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This weeks updates: I tried to install the Win 10 updates for this week, but in the Update History, I get: Requires a restart to finish installing for two updates KB4338832 Adobe Flash update and KB4338819 Cumulative update for Win 10 version 1803. I restarted the computer several times but it...
  10. Almost DEAD Ethernet connection ..

Almost DEAD Ethernet connection ..: Hello I have two desktop PCs. One is a TV Media Centre PC (good ol' Windows 7) - wired to the Router, the other my working PC (Windows 10) runs on the network using 'Homeplug' type technology. I also have a number of wireless tablet/phone devices in the house. Only very...