Windows 10: updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without...

Discus and support updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; automatic up-dating going as long as 6 days without up-dating. can't up-date myself because of connectivity problem... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LindaPloszay, May 4, 2019.

1. updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without...

automatic up-dating going as long as 6 days without up-dating. can't up-date myself because of connectivity problem

:)

LindaPloszay, May 4, 2019
  2. Marivel Man, May 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 4, 2019
  4. updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without...

Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 4, 2019
Thema:

updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without...

1. updates not working because of a connectivity problem. goes almost a week without... - Similar Threads - updates working connectivity

2. Bluetooth without connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth without connectivity: I have problems with Bluetooth connectivity on my pc with windows 10, previously it was connected normally now I do not want to connect. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-without-connectivity/c4d9ebfb-226a-449c-b483-aad9517e1208
  3. Problem Connecting to Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem Connecting to Windows Update: Initially, I tried to check for updates around 7 A.M. and have tried several times since ... all unsuccessful. My internet connection is fine. I have attached the error screen. Is there an issue with Windows Update? Thanks 126390
  4. Problem Connecting to Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Connecting to Windows Update: Initially, I tried to check for updates around 7 A.M. and have tried several times since ... all unsuccessful. My internet connection is fine. I have attached the error screen. Is there an issue with Windows Update? Thanks 126390
  5. Ethernet connection not working because of PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connection not working because of PC: Hi, [IMG]I need help to fix the Ethernet connection. I tried to connect it to other working cables and it still doesn’t work, I believe it has something to do with the computer, any ideas?...
  6. This weeks updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This weeks updates: I tried to install the Win 10 updates for this week, but in the Update History, I get: Requires a restart to finish installing for two updates KB4338832 Adobe Flash update and KB4338819 Cumulative update for Win 10 version 1803. I restarted the computer several times but it...
  7. Almost if not everday Defender updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Almost if not everday Defender updates: I'm running Defender as my one and only security software. No complaints with its performance yet I am mystified by the constant updates. I do not run my PC 24/7 so when it is up there are numerous Defender updates pending. Almost if not, one for each day. Is this normal for...
  8. Laptop goes in hibernation without a reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop goes in hibernation without a reason: I am running Windows 10 build 11102, but it happened in earlier builds too. My laptop goes in hibernation without any apparent reason. I have disabled all possible items about hibernation in advanced power management, except hibernation itself. It only happens when the...
  9. Almost DEAD Ethernet connection ..

Almost DEAD Ethernet connection ..: Hello I have two desktop PCs. One is a TV Media Centre PC (good ol' Windows 7) - wired to the Router, the other my working PC (Windows 10) runs on the network using 'Homeplug' type technology. I also have a number of wireless tablet/phone devices in the house. Only very...
  10. Internet goes down because DNSClient service becomes unresponive

Internet goes down because DNSClient service becomes unresponive: Hello guys, Recently i was having problem with my internet going down at random times, after longer PC usage (6-8 hours). The issue was very wierd, because i could ping an ip address like: ping 8.8.8.8 -> No problem, response received ping google.com -> hangs, unable...