Windows 10: updates on my PC

Discus and support updates on my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I can not do updates on my computer. I get a message saying Errow encountered Last checked : Today, 10:41 AM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RaymondLaBerge, Aug 7, 2020.

1. updates on my PC

Hello,

I can not do updates on my computer. I get a message saying Errow encountered Last checked : Today, 10:41 AM

:)

RaymondLaBerge, Aug 7, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 7, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond updates on my PC :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Mandroid Win User

updates on my PC

My PC won't turn on after update

I installed some updates while I stepped away from my PC. When I came back I found it like in a hibernation state and irresponsive. I tried disconnecting the power cable and restarted it but nothing. I even tried to put in the installation disc but there's no power to open the tray. I do see an led light, telling me that power is coming in but not enough to boot. Do you have any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

updates on my PC [​IMG]

Mandroid, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

updates on my PC

1. updates on my PC - Similar Threads - updates

2. Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?: Hi,i had a large copy job running, copying data from my local disc to a server via SMB. Over night "MoUsoCoreWorker.exe", which i believe is part of Windows Update, restarted the machine, aborting my copy job, and leaving me with a bunch of missing or unfinished files on the...
  3. Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?: Hi,i had a large copy job running, copying data from my local disc to a server via SMB. Over night "MoUsoCoreWorker.exe", which i believe is part of Windows Update, restarted the machine, aborting my copy job, and leaving me with a bunch of missing or unfinished files on the...
  4. windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n...: windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n cluding this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system-c-ant-update-and-cursor-keeps/09df18ba-7994-480b-883e-ce1a0b6ef9a8
  5. windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n...

windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n...: windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n cluding this message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system-c-ant-update-and-cursor-keeps/09df18ba-7994-480b-883e-ce1a0b6ef9a8
  6. windows system c ant' update and cursor keeps skipping ahead when typing any thing i n...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Internet stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  8. Internet stopped working after update

Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  9. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  10. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....