Windows 10: Updates on windows 10 and suspicious installation activity

Discus and support Updates on windows 10 and suspicious installation activity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have noticed how my computer after update has been attacked and invaded by unwanted programs attempting to clean and give me fake PC updates. Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaironDavis, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Updates on windows 10 and suspicious installation activity

I have noticed how my computer after update has been attacked and invaded by unwanted programs attempting to clean and give me fake PC updates. Windows 10 v2004 Build 19041.207 KB4550936 after this update Viruses found all over my **** computer.

microsoft and windows needs to look into their update providers being malware+randsomware.

Updates on windows 10 and suspicious installation activity bb3c06d4-9986-4b61-aa81-898ddd02ac7b?upload=true.jpg

Updates on windows 10 and suspicious installation activity f74612c0-21b4-495c-bbea-cc1008b2d0e7?upload=true.jpg the updates are not from windows or microsoft themselves people

windows please look at your updates for being infected

:)

MaironDavis, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Updates on windows 10 and suspicious installation activity

1. Updates on windows 10 and suspicious installation activity - Similar Threads - Updates suspicious installation

2. Suspicious activity on network and suspicious something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious activity on network and suspicious something: Suspicious He made temp and try send somewhere and somebody have super user I'm not give any permission and I'm use safe network WiFi with strong password reported to PoliceRegards Jakub...
  3. Suspicious activity on network and suspicious something

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suspicious activity on network and suspicious something: Suspicious He made temp and try send somewhere Regards Jakub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspicious-activity-on-network-and-suspicious/9cc70962-09f3-4d8e-821c-3256bf32ceef
  4. Suspicious disk activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious disk activity: I have no user applications open, and the resource monitor shows the system using my disk, which is doing a lot of seeks. The process I found was ksecdd.sys. Should it be using a lot of disk activity when the rest of the system is at rest? I tried disabling the ethernet...
  5. Suspicious disk activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suspicious disk activity: I have no user applications open, and the resource monitor shows the system using my disk, which is doing a lot of seeks. The process I found was ksecdd.sys. Should it be using a lot of disk activity when the rest of the system is at rest? I tried disabling the ethernet...
  6. Suspicious account activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious account activity: I rarely use my ages old hotmail account, but I do have it set up for POP access from my PC - Windows 10, with Outlook 2010, so it's is poked at least once a day. I received a notice of suspicious activity and when I checked the log, I found: Device/platform Windows...
  7. WINDOWS EVENT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WINDOWS EVENT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY: EDIT I uploaded the event logs onto google drive with public share access. https://drive.google.com/file/d/143mcqDFVdi_Yyg8TSwjwsYDDpeZAr6qV/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/16FveZz2XChMfaVWrdrnn4jiAUXNPs1Km/view?usp=sharing...
  8. WINDOWS EVENT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS EVENT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY: I installed a software called "iFone back up" for Apple iphone data recovery. I strongly believe this is a source of the infection. Please share any advice. EDIT I uploaded the event logs onto google drive with public share access....
  9. Suspicious Activity

Suspicious Activity: Hey There, See email below about a service I paid for. I was a Microsoft office home user 18 months ago and experienced issues with my computer, I googled Microsoft Tech Support called the number and they told me I would need a third party to fix the issue. They then...
  10. "Suspicious Activity" Popup?

"Suspicious Activity" Popup?: Hello, I received this popup : [img] Is this a legitimate message from Microsoft ? I doubt it, but I've been out of the loop on computer security matters for quite some time and cursory search about scam popups did not bring up anything looking this official. Had...