Windows 10: Updates ready.

Discus and support Updates ready. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Two Updates ready. [img] 1953 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by theog, Sep 30, 2014.

1. theog Win User

Updates ready.

Two Updates ready.

Updates ready. [​IMG]

:)

theog, Sep 30, 2014

2. "Getting Windows Ready", but no updates were installed...

Last night, I turned my computer off as usual. There were no indications that any updates were pending install, and when I clicked the shutdown button, it did not say "Update and Shutdown".

Once I hit shutdown, the "Getting Windows Ready" screen appeared as if updates were going to install. It stayed on this screen, never changing to any install progress %, for about 20 minutes. Then all of a sudden the screen went black and the computer
    shut itself off. I immediately restarted the computer, and it booted up like usual. It did not go back to the configuring updates screen like it normally does if updates were installed during the last shutdown.

I checked the windows update history and no updates were installed during that whole day. Does anyone have any idea why this would happen? Or maybe is there anything else I can look in to? My computer is operating like normal but I would like to know
    why this happened. Thank you for any advice!

Ambition5253, Sep 30, 2014
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    "Getting Windows Ready", but no updates were installed...

Hi,

Based on the information that you provided, it looks like your PC did install the updates normally.

Let's check what version of Windows you are running:

• Press the Windows Key+ R.
    • A box will pop up on the bottom left side of the screen. Type winver and then press
      Enter.
    • Another box will open that will tell you what version of Windows you're running and what the build is.

You can check the article about Windows 10 Update History.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlo Fer, Sep 30, 2014
  4. Updates ready.

JDobbsy1987, Sep 30, 2014
  5. Anyone have a problem with the updates ?

I just found I had them and for me KB3001512 is 9.7 MB instead of 19.5 MB.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Updates ready.

1. Updates ready. - Similar Threads - Updates ready

2. The update to 20H2 struck in the loop of "getting ready".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The update to 20H2 struck in the loop of "getting ready".: I'm using a computer with a hard drivedynamic disk, with an MBR Partitioning system.I tried to delete the softwaredistribution and software distribution.old but to no avail....
  3. "Device isn't quite ready" for 1903 update in 2021?!

"Device isn't quite ready" for 1903 update in 2021?!: My work PC is still running version 1803 and I finally wanted to update it to 20H2 but it's not working:I checked for updates and first it installed a regular one for 1803 KB4589206 and then the Adobe Flash one KB4577586. Afterwards it found 1903 but when it tried to install...
  4. An update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready yet. We'll keep...

An update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready yet. We'll keep...: Today's windows update 28/04/21 for version 20H2 build 19042.928 is getting following message "An update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready yet. We'll keep trying or you can try again now", any idea ?Many thanks...
  5. Laptop has been stuck switching between "Working on updates: 35%", "Getting Windows ready",...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop has been stuck switching between "Working on updates: 35%", "Getting Windows ready",...: So as I said in the title, my laptop's been stuck repeating these 3 things since the moment I turned it on around 11 hours ago. After spending hours either ignoring or googling the issue, I have to turn to reddit for help. Is there any way to either unstuck, or preferably...
  6. Give us a minute were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly: My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen My other thread the steps that they gave didnt work and they say i need to make a new thread. Help me to fix this problem My Steps...
  7. Give us a minute , We're updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute , We're updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.: Give us a minute , were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly. My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen I played roblox last march 17, 2021 My Steps that...
  8. Give us a minute , were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute , were updating roblox it should be ready to use again shortly.: My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen My Steps that I've done Resetting App Troubleshooting the Microsoft store Reinstalling the app Restarting/Rebooting my laptop...
  9. Updating Windows "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating Windows "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for...: Good evening! I've searched for this some days now, lets try my luck here! : Main problem : I'm currently updating windows and the process gets stuck at 25%. The error message looks like this "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this...
  10. Give Us A Minute. Were Updating Roblox , it should be ready to use again shortly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give Us A Minute. Were Updating Roblox , it should be ready to use again shortly.: I tried all steps from Sir Greg. and all of suggestions but still not working, I waited for the app to update estimated time is 2 hours and up. Someone have other steps to fix this problem. Thank you...