Windows 10: Updates ruined my PC [HELP]

Discus and support Updates ruined my PC [HELP] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ever since my computer updated 4-5 updates at once, I can't use softwares like Windows Movie Maker, because it zooms in the video. I tried to uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/johannababe, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Updates ruined my PC [HELP]

Ever since my computer updated 4-5 updates at once, I can't use softwares like Windows Movie Maker, because it zooms in the video. I tried to uninstall them and it's impossible!!

I used the exact same software on my mom's computer and she can read them fine. I don't understand because we both have Windows 10. Hers is a PC and mine is a computer, also our updates are named completely different. Not one is the same.

I really need help, cause I use WMM for work. Thank you!

submitted by /u/johannababe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/johannababe, Mar 30, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Mar 30, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    Win 10 update ruined my computer

I haven't had to face that problem with any of my PCs yet. (Touch wood. [Old pagan ritual to avoid bad luck.])

You may ultimately have to re-install Windows, but I hope that someone can offer a less painful fix.

A suggestion: "Windows 10 update ruined my computer" sounds like a ranting post. There are many helpful people here, but they respond better to requests for help than to complaints.

bobkn, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Updates ruined my PC [HELP]

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Updates ruined my PC [HELP]

1. Updates ruined my PC [HELP] - Similar Threads - Updates ruined HELP

2. Windows updates ruined my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates ruined my PC: Hello all,A few days ago my PC was installing updates. My PC tried restarting, turned itself off again, and restarted yet again, but this time I seem to receive no output power, my mouse, keyboard and monitor no longer work, has anyone experienced anything similar to this?,...
  3. Windows updates ruined my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates ruined my PC: Hello all,A few days ago my PC was installing updates. My PC tried restarting, turned itself off again, and restarted yet again, but this time I seem to receive no output power, my mouse, keyboard and monitor no longer work, has anyone experienced anything similar to this?,...
  4. Windows updates ruined my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My pc is ruined

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is ruined: My 1080ti pc broke because of the black screen with only cursor update. I'm genuinely pissed off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-ruined/2e91e819-7148-4e7e-910c-38fdeffcf3ac
  6. Update ruined my pc. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update ruined my pc. Please help!: I have a Dell G7 i7 9th Gen NVIDIA RTX 2060. There had been a 'restart and update' option appearing for a while. I had some free time and thought what the hell? It was my biggest mistake because ever since I did the update my PC has become a fancy paperweight. It simply...
  7. Latest update has ruined my pc

Latest update has ruined my pc: Every time it installs, my pc hard reboots about 3-4 times then takes me to failed to start up screen so I go to troubleshoot it and it just uninstalls the update. Then it crashes again after a while and repeats the same process and uninstalls another update (idk if its the...
  8. Windows update ruined my PC

Windows update ruined my PC: When I updated my PC, every time I boot up it asks me to run a disk check, if I run the disk check it stops at around 11% and skips the check like nothing happened. When I get to my desktop it just displays my wallpaper and a frozen taskbar. I went into recovery environment...
  9. Windows 10 update ruined my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update ruined my pc: One night I was playing games and shut my computer down after, it said it had to update so I let it do its thing. I opened my computer and continued to log in, I notice instantly it was taking at least 15x the time it normally did. Then when I finally get logged in everything...
  10. Windows 10 update ruined my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update ruined my pc.: The windows 10 update caused my computer to go into a restart loop until I went into cmd and did a backup. now the taskbar doesn’t work and my pc does not recognize my keyboard and ethernet ports. they both function perfectly with my laptop but dont work with my pc....