Windows 10: Updates say KB3176495 is installed - Belarc Advisor says no?

Discus and support Updates say KB3176495 is installed - Belarc Advisor says no? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good morning, Yesterday I installed the latest Microsoft Security update and then ran Belarc Advisor to see if I had all the Security updates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 2harts4ever, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Updates say KB3176495 is installed - Belarc Advisor says no?

Good morning,

Yesterday I installed the latest Microsoft Security update and then ran Belarc Advisor to see if I had all the Security updates.

Belarc says I am missing KB3176495 and my Update History says it was successfully installed on August 10.

Any ideas?

Thanks and regards,

:)

2harts4ever, Aug 23, 2016

2. Win 10 Pro not recognized by Belarc Advisor

I installed Win 10 Pro over Win 7 Ultimate. Belarc Advisor says I am using WIN 8. Is this a problem? If so, what do I do?

misscarol(2), Aug 23, 2016
  3. alespen Win User
    Microsoft security update (KB2919355) and Windows 10

Remove and re-install Belarc Advisor fixed the issue - Thanks!

alespen, Aug 23, 2016
  4. Updates say KB3176495 is installed - Belarc Advisor says no?

TairikuOkami, Aug 23, 2016
  5. Hi TairikuOkami,

I appreciate your fast and informative answer.

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Updates say KB3176495 is installed - Belarc Advisor says no?

1. Updates say KB3176495 is installed - Belarc Advisor says no? - Similar Threads - Updates KB3176495 installed

2. Game says it installed when it didn't

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game says it installed when it didn't: So I got the Xbox Game Pass to play Outer Worlds and I started playing it the night before. I try launching the game today and it simply doesn't, so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Only when I reinstalled the bar fills up instantly and says it installed, but when I...
  3. Says Who?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Says Who?: Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, publishers, etc should always specify source of the information they publish as news. (Hopefully, advertisements already show their sources.) Publishers of print and electronic information are responsible for this information and the effects it...
  4. Install error 1305 in appdata but file it says is missing IS there. Software provider says...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Install error 1305 in appdata but file it says is missing IS there. Software provider says...: Hello, I keep getting an install error 1305 when attempting to install a software package I bought today and downloaded online from the seller. I have a long history with the seller, a reputable company, so I do not suspect any foul play there. In asking them about this...
  5. alternatives to belarc advisor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alternatives to belarc advisor: Are there any alternatives to belarc advisor? 129796
  6. Printer says Offline, but Wifi says connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer says Offline, but Wifi says connected: Hey! When I try to print a document, it says that my HP Envy Photo 7155 printer is offline. I have used the HP wizard thing, it didn't work. I followed the instructions that the hp virtual assistant gave me, didn't work. I tried deleting all the printer software and then...
  7. Downloaded the game, but in the store says it is and is not installed ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded the game, but in the store says it is and is not installed ?: [IMG] So I downloaded about 6+gb of the game and it shows installed and not installed ? So what do I have installed , goastware ? or something else ?...
  8. Belarc Advisor Definitions?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Belarc Advisor Definitions?: I use Belarc Advisor to check PCs have all updates installed. I use Office 2010 on two PCs. Belarc Advisor reports each has 10 missing Office 2010 updates (see below) yet they are installed on both PCs. What's wrong here? It seems Belarc Advisor is no longer to be trusted....
  9. Speccy - Incorrect ldentified SSD switched to Belarc Advisor

Speccy - Incorrect ldentified SSD switched to Belarc Advisor: I've been using Speccy for years, always loved and trusted it, until today. I just purchased (NOS in sealed box) new Dell XPS-8920 and before even power on I left primary SSD (on motherboard) then removed HDD and added three brand new Samsung 860 1TB EVO SSD's all purchased...
  10. Belarc Advisor Definitions?

Belarc Advisor Definitions?: I use Belarc Advisor to check PCs have all updates installed. I use Office 2010 on two PCs. Belarc Advisor reports each has 10 missing Office 2010 updates (see below) yet they are installed on both PCs. What's wrong here? It seems Belarc Advisor is no longer to be trusted....