Windows 10: updates shuold be every other day.

Discus and support updates shuold be every other day. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; change update to every other day thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by terencefrantz1, Aug 29, 2019.

1. updates shuold be every other day.

change update to every other day thanks

:)

terencefrantz1, Aug 29, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond updates shuold be every other day. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Aug 29, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

updates shuold be every other day.

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

updates shuold be every other day.

1. updates shuold be every other day. - Similar Threads - updates shuold every

2. Realtek drivers every other day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek drivers every other day: Why in the world are they wanting to update the realtec bluetooth drivers every other day. It's not only aggravating, its not neccessary. Once a month or so with a good patch would work just as well. I have had at least 4 driver downloads that have failed, just to have...
  3. Realtek drivers every other day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek drivers every other day: Why in the world are they wanting to update the realtec bluetooth drivers every other day. It's not only aggravating, its not neccessary. Once a month or so with a good patch would work just as well. I have had at least 4 driver downloads that have failed, just to have...
  4. Pin Log In Unavailable Every Other Day

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin Log In Unavailable Every Other Day: For years I have always logged into windows 10 with a pin code. Lately, windows has stopped giving me the option to use a pin code.It isn't happening every day, but every second or third day the option just isn't there, I have to use my normal password - which is 64...
  5. Dell Laptop freezes every other day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop freezes every other day: Every other day my computer freezes around the same time. The event viewer shows a 6008 event id, but the event is shown as occurring about 20 minutes before the computer freeze. I have recently downloaded a Media Creation file and ran the update saving apps and personal...
  6. BSOD Every other day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Every other day: I legitimately do not know anymore, I tried everything, from resetting, changing memory, deleting, updating, rolling back drivers, updating, deleting programs, installing programs, enabling/disabling hardware acceleration, sfc/ commands, chkdsk commands, memtest86. I still...
  7. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE every other few days......

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE every other few days......: Hi I keep getting Kernel security check failure even after i just clean install window 10 a few days ago.......dont know the reason and chkdsk on my drive seem to be fine. Please help im very new to this.... here is google drive link mini Dump file thank you...
  8. BSOD every other day or so

BSOD every other day or so: Been getting these BSOD errors for a few days now, haven't able to figure it out 84327
  9. Every other day, there is a notification that you need updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Every other day, there is a notification that you need updates: I have set up my Win 10 Pro to notify updates via Group Policy. I am daily getting notification that you need some updates. When I go to updates and click download, it says your device is updated. Some times this notification is genuine and updates are downloaden after...
  10. BSOD every other day

BSOD every other day: Since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 I get the BSOD every other day. I have updated all drivers and recently installed a new video card because I thought that was the problem. My system is a windows 32-bit, Intel core duo E6750 @ 2.66 ghz, 4.0 GB ram, nvidia geforce...