Windows 10: Updates stuck at 19 %

Discus and support Updates stuck at 19 % in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows updates are stuck at 19 % https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-stuck-at-19/230a9a3c-e66e-40b9-9fb6-a8a1ed57ed3f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by King Davies, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Updates stuck at 19 %

windows updates are stuck at 19 %

:)

King Davies, Apr 1, 2020

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 1, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Updates stuck at 19 %

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Updates stuck at 19 %

1. Updates stuck at 19 % - Similar Threads - Updates stuck

2. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  3. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  4. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...
  6. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing: my hp computer is stuck on loading screen after an update and shutdown i accidenty force shut it down because i forgot about the update moreover the update screen wasnt there so i didnt know it was updating what do i do it has been stuck on the loading sreen for the past hour...
  7. stuck on loading screen after update and shutdown and the update screen isnt showing

8. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  9. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  10. My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...

My computer has windows 10 and tried to update to windows 11 and is stuck in a loop. I...: Hello. I have Microsoft Windows version 10. On Wednesday, my computer started to update to 11 and has stayed stuck in a loop. I was able to get into safe mode but cannot access the Internet or make any adjustments from this platform. How do I resolve this issue?...