Windows 10: updates stuck on 100% after a factory reset

Discus and support updates stuck on 100% after a factory reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so i rested it some days ago now i want to update cuz the version is so old, but the update is stuck on 100% while the delivery optimization is eating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LokmanRadwan, Jan 31, 2021.

1. updates stuck on 100% after a factory reset

so i rested it some days ago now i want to update cuz the version is so old, but the update is stuck on 100% while the delivery optimization is eating MY WHOLE bandwidth, i have a slow connection so turned it off from advanced settings but still, eating MY WHOLE bandwidth, all i want is the update to finish, hope i get answers asap cuz it's been days like this!!!

updates stuck on 100% after a factory reset d28a0dbd-71ae-445e-aa96-65a35abc4cc7?upload=true.png

:)

LokmanRadwan, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Marie Win User

Stuck during factory reset.

So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours.

Marie, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Corvs Win User
    Stuck In Set Up Loop After Factory Reset

Thanks, I can look at that now I'm on a laptop. Here was the screen tapping F11:

updates stuck on 100% after a factory reset [​IMG]

and this was the system before restoring it:

updates stuck on 100% after a factory reset [​IMG]

Corvs, Jan 31, 2021
  4. fleet420 Win User

updates stuck on 100% after a factory reset

Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

I have a Dell Inspiration 15 with win 10. it was bogged and slow as syrup on 125 degree day. I did a factory reset. I followed the instructions went to settings, and just followed the steps. At some point during the reset it asked me about tpm2 settings...I had never seen that before so I followed the recommended choice and went to bed. When I got up it asked me for the usual stuff, location, language, time zone. Then it wanted the name of my WIFI and my password, which I gave. It restarted, then just kept on restarting asking me the first set of questions, language, time zone...over and over, it never asked for internet name or password again, . I can get in to the bios settings by using the f8 key.
    Any suggestions? Hopefully...
    OH I almost forgot, when you do a hard restart, it flashes a tpm2 settings error right before it starts with the dell screen and spinning dots

fleet420, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

updates stuck on 100% after a factory reset

1. updates stuck on 100% after a factory reset - Similar Threads - updates stuck 100%

2. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset stuck: Hello, I was about to sell my older laptop Lenovo B50-80, so I cleaned it up a bit and hit Factory reset. It did stuck on 59%, than the blue screen of death shown up. Thankfully, than it continued, but it started restarting and it is restarting for 2 days now. What should I...
  3. Factory reset stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset stuck: Hello, I was about to sell my older laptop Lenovo B50-80, so I cleaned it up a bit and hit Factory reset. It did stuck on 59%, than the blue screen of death shown up. Thankfully, than it continued, but it started restarting and it is restarting for 2 days now. What should I...
  4. Stuck on factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on factory reset: Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?...
  5. Stuck on factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on factory reset: Hello forums, good evening/morning/day. I’ve recently factory reset my pc due to it being slow. Yet its stuck on 77% and hasn't gone up for ages now. Any suggestions or do I just have to wait?...
  6. Stuck on factory reset

7. Stuck in factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in factory reset: Earlier today I decided to factory reset my pc, cause it was running slow, first time I did it, I forgot to make it would clear all my drives, so it only cleared my sad which has windows, my pc booted up, and everything worked fine, but I wanted all the drives cleaned, so I...
  8. Disk at 100% even after a factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk at 100% even after a factory reset: So i fully reset my laptop which has windows 10 updated version. Even after resetting it ,the disk is at 100% and there are around 89 background process running which i have no clue about. Hope i could get a solution...
  9. After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop

After Factory Reset, stuck in a Loop: Hello! My computer was encountering some issues so I decided to factory reset it, to make sure that I could properly install everything I needed to help it run optimally. I stuck in my USB with Windows 10 Home on it and I effectively restored the computer to its factory...
  10. Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in loop after Factory Reset: So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking me to set up country...