Windows 10: Updates that don't belong on my computer

Discus and support Updates that don't belong on my computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just dual booted Windows 7 on my Windows 10 machine and in doing windows update some of the big roll up ones wouldn't install. Went to the MicroSoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by squid13, Oct 4, 2019.

1. squid13 Win User

Updates that don't belong on my computer

I just dual booted Windows 7 on my Windows 10 machine and in doing windows update some of the big roll up ones wouldn't install. Went to the MicroSoft catalog and tried to install from there and was told they were not for my machine. I hid them to get them out of the way but how do I permanently remove them and why did they show on my machine when they weren't suppose to?

:)

squid13, Oct 4, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 4, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 4, 2019
  4. tzitzibp Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

Don´t let people going on speculating.... list your specs and follow the suggestions in this tread, about the "Event Viewer".... and be sure you´ll get the help you need....

Otherwise you will just get more and more confused.*Bang Head :banghead:

tzitzibp, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Updates that don't belong on my computer - Similar Threads - Updates don't belong

2. Is there a way to tell which computer a recovery drive belongs to?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to tell which computer a recovery drive belongs to?: I have 2 different Yoga computers, and 2 different recovery disks. Unfortuantely, I have labeled both recovery disks as Yoga, and now I dont know which disk belongs to each computer. Is there a way to identify the system or computer that the recovery disk belongs to, using...
  3. My computer turns on but monitor don't.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer turns on but monitor don't.: Hello there, My comuter work properly and when i start up my computer monitor dont show any signal, and i thinking that is the cable vgargb and i put the same cable in my laptop and monitor works, i search for solutions on youtube and google and i do everything they say i...
  4. Idk if this belongs here but if I don't resolve this, I'm screwed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Idk if this belongs here but if I don't resolve this, I'm screwed: So today morning, I restarted my laptop (2016 Lenovo Ideapad 310, with 2TB HDD, if it's helpful). I don't usually shut it down because it's really slow on startup. So when I restarted, after showing the Windows logo, it shows "Preparing Automatic Repair", but it ends up in a...
  5. Don't know what/where these files belong

in Windows 10 Support
    Don't know what/where these files belong: Just received an email from my brother asking what these files are in a folder on the D: drive named Assets, where do they belong to and can they be deleted? OS Windows 10 Home [img] File explorer >Local Disk > D: drive > Assets [img] The jpg files can be opened but the...
  6. Hi guys, don't know if this belongs here or not. But can anyone help me with this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi guys, don't know if this belongs here or not. But can anyone help me with this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/uiinflive [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ek25sc/hi_guys_dont_know_if_this_belongs_here_or_not_but/
  7. I really don't want my computer to update again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I really don't want my computer to update again: Hello, I'm here with yet another problem with Windows update. I've had problems with "How to update Windows 1803 to 1903?" as you can see in my profile, it has been answered but it just made further problems for me. My computer is a low-end laptop and actually can't handle...
  8. my computer don't plays videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer don't plays videos: My computer ( Windows 10 ) won't play any video that I transfer from my cell. Help, Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-dont-plays-videos/a9b9057a-2d18-4d74-aadf-782a6cd68193
  9. don't want no more on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    don't want no more on my computer: why does a unknown publisher is not honest with there self doing things with people PC gathering information from there own computers >that it not a good call can I block them....
  10. Websites don't recognize my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Websites don't recognize my computer: Using firefox with win 10 Several websites do not recognize my computer and always require me to answer security questions prior to logging on. I did not have this problem on the same machine prior to win 10 I have checked all the options I can find. Cookies are ON....