Windows 10: Updates to MS apps

Discus and support Updates to MS apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks, I am being dense probably but I don't get it. If I right click the weather tile I don't get a choice to select 'other' Am probably... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Mar 4, 2016.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Updates to MS apps

Then no idea why you don't. If I right click the weather app, in my start menu, I have a choice of OTHER, and one of those choices is move to taskbar. Don't know why you don't. *sarc

OldMike65, Mar 4, 2016

2. Hmm, maybe because I already have it pinned to the start menu I don't get the option

Scottyboy99, Mar 4, 2016
  3. You beat me to it lol

hTconeM9user, Mar 4, 2016
  4. Updates to MS apps

Do you also have it pinned to your start menu?

Scottyboy99, Mar 4, 2016
  5. I have mine on Start as well
    That is why you have to go back to
    All Apps
    Then scroll down to it
    Then Right Click
    More
    This will open up
    Taskbar then click and it will also appear on your Taskbar

6. Please share how you update apps to those latest versions. I have not yet figured out how to update Win 10 apps

Atomcrusher, Mar 4, 2016
  7. Click on Store
    Then your profile photo
    This will bring up Downloads and Updates
    Then Click Check for updates
    Then away you go
    Once up if there is anything to download just click All
    That will update all your windows Apps

8. Updates to MS apps

Thanks for that ,, appreciated. I found it

Atomcrusher, Mar 4, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    If I understand correctly that you want to pin Weather at taskbar ?
    It's not Other you should look for.
    It's MORE.

Updates to MS apps [​IMG]

davidhk, Mar 4, 2016
  10. OldMike65 Win User
    Nope, because so is mine, and it stills gives me that choice.

OldMike65, Mar 4, 2016
  11. OldMike65 Win User
    Opps, yup it is More....not other.....not fully awake yet it seems....lol

OldMike65, Mar 4, 2016
  12. Ok thanks, this makes sense now. Cheers all

Scottyboy99, Mar 4, 2016
  13. Updates to MS apps

My pleasure hope you enjoy
    By having it there saves going to
    Start or all Apps

14. davidhk Win User

You are welcome.

davidhk, Mar 4, 2016
  15. What I like about having weather App in corner near clock I only need to one click and I can see what the weather is like in my location for the next 7 days.
    Then once read it click on App again to close it

hTconeM9user, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

Updates to MS apps

1. Updates to MS apps - Similar Threads - Updates apps

2. My computer apps aren’t opening after an update on divers and nothing can open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer apps aren’t opening after an update on divers and nothing can open: I updated my divers on my computer and now I can’t open any apps not even the default ones such as setting and such I’m unsure of what to do any help would be nice...
  3. My computer apps aren’t opening after an update on divers and nothing can open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer apps aren’t opening after an update on divers and nothing can open: I updated my divers on my computer and now I can’t open any apps not even the default ones such as setting and such I’m unsure of what to do any help would be nice...
  4. Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11 23H2 and then tried accessing my gamepass games. The xbox app would not open and when I tried updating the app the microsoft store failed to update anything. I tried uninstalling the xbox app but then the store couldn't reinstall...
  5. Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update

Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11 23H2 and then tried accessing my gamepass games. The xbox app would not open and when I tried updating the app the microsoft store failed to update anything. I tried uninstalling the xbox app but then the store couldn't reinstall...
  6. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  7. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  8. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  9. Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...

Automatically restart Microsoft 365 apps Outlook after update not Windows update, but...: Hello. I have a laptop that I use at work for a single automated email process, so I need to have Outlook open all the time. I've got Outlook in my Startup folder, so when the automated Windows updates happen and a restart occurs, Outlook opens as it should. But when there...
  10. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...