Windows 10: Updates to MS apps

Discus and support Updates to MS apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks, I am being dense probably but I don't get it. If I right click the weather tile I don't get a choice to select 'other' Am probably... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Winuser Win User

Updates to MS apps

Do you have the More option?

Winuser, Mar 6, 2016

2. Yes, it's all sorted, thanks

Scottyboy99, Mar 6, 2016
  3. davidhk Win User
    In that case, please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Updates to MS apps

1. Updates to MS apps - Similar Threads - Updates apps

2. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...
  3. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...
  4. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store: i am not able to install the minecraft launcher and even not able to update any app it gives the error 0x800704C6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-or-update-any-app-using/da87c723-8b33-4849-80f1-be221e26ac02
  6. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store: i am not able to install the minecraft launcher and even not able to update any app it gives the error 0x800704C6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-or-update-any-app-using/da87c723-8b33-4849-80f1-be221e26ac02
  7. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  9. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  10. Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%

Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%: I'm going through a lot of stress trying to solve this problem, I have two handhelds OneXFly - like Rog Ally with Windows 11 Home, I'm having difficulty installing application updates from the MS Store XBOX. I formatted it to try to solve the problem clean install, but it...