Windows 10: Updates to the Office 365 user experience

Discus and support Updates to the Office 365 user experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Technology is changing the way people get things done. We’ve picked up the pace. Our work is more collaborative. And we’re blurring the boundaries of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Updates to the Office 365 user experience

Source: Power and simplicity - updates to the Office 365 user experience - Microsoft 365 Blog

See also: Three user experience updates Office announced today - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users

Source: Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users - Office Blogs

Brink, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 365 ProPlus updates

Source: Office 365 ProPlus updates - Office Blogs

Brink, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Updates to the Office 365 user experience

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

Updates to the Office 365 user experience

1. Updates to the Office 365 user experience - Similar Threads - Updates Office 365

2. Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac: In this atypical year, many of us have discovered a new sense of appreciation for our computers as critical tools to get work done. Now more than ever, we are all looking for new ways to be productive on our laptops and desktops. At Microsoft, we are committed to delivering...
  3. Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard: Office 365 has Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) and Telemetry Dashboard Log. Are these features enabled by default? If so, do I need them enabled or can I turn them off? I am pretty sure they can be disabled in the group policy editor and/or registry editor....
  4. duplicate users in office 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate users in office 365 account: in my office 365 account there are two duplicate users - how do i delete one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/duplicate-users-in-office-365-account/03236fdd-3c5c-4d9b-9797-0bcf38f18669
  5. Office 365 multiple users

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 multiple users: I know this is a Mac OS question but I feel I have more chance of a good answer on here. It relates to our home subscription of office 365. On windows 10 it works great, one install slot but office 365 applications available to all users of the pc. On Mac a different story,...
  6. New intelligent Office 365 app experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New intelligent Office 365 app experiences: On today’s Microsoft Mechanics, we look at the latest in intelligent Office app experiences spanning PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and the browser. Ben Walters presents how Office can bring in intelligence via the Microsoft Graph, Azure Machine Learning and Delve to save...
  7. New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365: A company’s most important assets are its people—YOU. The knowledge and experience of you and your colleagues collectively brings great value to your company. And as you communicate and work out loud together within Office 365, the value of your work can be surfaced and...
  8. Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience: In the modern workplace, an organization’s most important assets are its people. The knowledge, skills and expertise found throughout your carefully recruited teams are tantamount to individual and collective success.All too often, however, this specialized knowledge is...
  9. Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users: Earlier this month, we began to roll out a new, more intuitive home page experience for Office 365 users. This update brings a fresh new look and feel to the Office 365 welcome page, and a range of new features for both administrators and users. We’re constantly looking...
  10. Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Updated people profile experience coming soon to Office 365: We’re pleased to announce an update to the Office 365 people profile experience under Delve, which consolidates the profile and activity pages to make it easier for you to discover relevant content, connect with your colleagues and find experts inside your organization. Watch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user experience office upgrade

2. outlook user experience updates turn off