Updates to the Office 365 user experience

Discus and support Updates to the Office 365 user experience in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Technology is changing the way people get things done. We’ve picked up the pace. Our work is more collaborative. And we’re blurring the boundaries of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Source: Power and simplicity - updates to the Office 365 user experience - Microsoft 365 Blog

See also: Three user experience updates Office announced today - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users

Source: Introducing a new home page experience for Office 365 users - Office Blogs

Brink, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 365 ProPlus updates

Source: Office 365 ProPlus updates - Office Blogs

Brink, Jun 14, 2018
  4. freebird_9924 Win User

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

Updates to the Office 365 user experience - Similar Threads - Updates Office 365

1. Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF to Office 365: Last September, we expanded our strategic partnership with Adobe to focus on integrations between Adobe Sign and Office 365 products such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, and more. We’ve seen our customers make great use of the combination. For example, the State of...
  2. Action centre issue since Office 365 update

in Browsers and Email
    Action centre issue since Office 365 update: Morning Yesterday, I updated my Office 365 to the latest version, now running version 1801 (9001.2138) ... Up until this update, when an email was received it would pop up in the action centre notification, then disappear. Since the update it stays there and shows the...
  3. Latest Office 365 update breaks Send to Onenote in Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Office 365 update breaks Send to Onenote in Outlook: Has anyone who uses Outlook in office 365 noticed that the latest update V1801 9001.2138 has screwed up send to OneNote, when you try to use the 'Send to OneNote' option you now appear to be only able to send to the online version as a quick note. Prior to this update you...
  4. Office 365 Not Updating on Any PC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Not Updating on Any PC: Yeah think might be best not to worry what heck build or channel on now, I was like it says Monthly channel, so I assumed it was non insider or targeted lol, then I was scratching my head why isn't it updating to so called latest. Too many channels lately to figure out
  5. Office 365 ProPlus updates

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 ProPlus updates: Office 365 ProPlus delivers cloud-connected and always up-to-date versions of our most valuable enterprise apps. Today, we’re making three important announcements related to ProPlus: changes to the Office 365 system requirements; improvements to the ProPlus update model,...
  6. Announcing January feature update in Office 365 for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing January feature update in Office 365 for Windows 10 Mobile: The January feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile is now available. Release details Here's everything you need to know about the update. Audience: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile Released: January 25, 2018 Package versions: 17.9001.2102 for Word,...
  7. New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update

in Windows 10 News
    New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update: Recent updates for security and compliance include enhancements to Advanced Threat Protection, eDiscovery, Advanced Data Governance, Advanced Security Management and expanded support for Windows Information Protection. Read on to learn more about these updates....