Windows 10: Updates to windows os 10 always freeze at 30%. Nothing works. Have to unplug computer and...

Discus and support Updates to windows os 10 always freeze at 30%. Nothing works. Have to unplug computer and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When and update to windows OS 10 comes in, it freezes everything at 30% completed. Nothing works. Have to unplug computer and Plug it back in again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertLongng, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Updates to windows os 10 always freeze at 30%. Nothing works. Have to unplug computer and...

When and update to windows OS 10 comes in, it freezes everything at 30% completed. Nothing works. Have to unplug computer and Plug it back in again to get it operational. The OS 10 just reverts to what it was before the attempted update. Anyway I can get this to function properly?

:)

RobertLongng, Nov 14, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Updates to windows os 10 always freeze at 30%. Nothing works. Have to unplug computer and...

Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

i have a clean install of windows 10.

it started after windows updated to something.

then first my mouse stopped working and got detected as a keyboard. I had to reinstall the drivers to make it work again. Since then this is happening.

Let me try uninstalling the updates.

de.das.dude, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Updates to windows os 10 always freeze at 30%. Nothing works. Have to unplug computer and...

1. Updates to windows os 10 always freeze at 30%. Nothing works. Have to unplug computer and... - Similar Threads - Updates always freeze

2. Computer Freezes When Nothing Is Moving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezes When Nothing Is Moving: In the past month my computer will freeze, but only when nothing is moving. If I'm watching a video or I am playing a game, it is completely fine with no issues. It will only crash if my screen is completely still. Every time it freezes, I get no BSOD, no matter how long I...
  3. Working on updates 30%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Working on updates 30%: My laptop won't update no matter what I do. It restarts just fine several times, but after the last restart when it says "Working on updates 30%", the circle is just spinning, but it doesn't progress at all. I left it for the night, and it still didn't budge in the morning. I...
  4. Windows update freezing at 30% on 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update freezing at 30% on 2004: I am trying to use the microsoft updater from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 but always freezes. I have 930 GB but it is still failing, i tried using troubleshooter but nothing works! please help!...
  5. windows 10 is freezing and nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 is freezing and nothing works: While working on editing softwares whenever i try to play videos on youtube through chrome, after 2 or 3 videos the whole windows freeze and nothing works not even mouse and keyboard, to work again i have to mannually restart the laptop, and i happned soo many times always...
  6. Windows 10 Updates Freeze at 30%

Windows 10 Updates Freeze at 30%: For about a year now I haven't been able to update my computer without factory resetting it. I try and update and the screen freezes at 30% without fail. I hard restart it three times like recommended and follow all of the steps on here for unfreezing updates and none of them...
  7. Windows 10 update screen ALWAYS freezes

Windows 10 update screen ALWAYS freezes: After a certain amount of time I decided to come here to finally (maybe ?) find a solution. My problem is that my Windows 10 installation ALWAYS - and I mean ALWAYS - freezes when it restarts and goes on the update screen. Let's clear the situation: sometimes when I get a...
  8. Nothing working after update, constant freezing

Nothing working after update, constant freezing: After I updated both of my computers I own with the most recent update, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORKS. It's constantly freezing, taskbar refuses to acknowledge any action, desktop shows no acknowledgement of anything even hovering over with the mouse, no apps or programs work...
  9. WiFi always stops working after boot, have to unplug adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi always stops working after boot, have to unplug adapter: ... and plug it back in, to get internet working again. What happens usually is that I log in, and the internet is working, but not connected. I have it set to automatically reconnect to my WiFi, but it never does. I have to manually connect it. Then a few minutes later, I...
  10. Windows 10 Freezes While Installing Updates; Always Have to Reset PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Freezes While Installing Updates; Always Have to Reset PC: Whenever I try to install updates on Windows 10, it freezes on shut down and when I try to start my PC again, I can't get to the login screen before it freezes. I've had to rest my PC 3 times now because of this. I'm not sure what the problem is or if it's something wrong...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. When I restarted the computer after every windows 10 update the computer freezes at 30%