Windows 10: Updates, Troubleshooter, MTP USB, Photos, Groove Music - NOT WORKING

Discus and support Updates, Troubleshooter, MTP USB, Photos, Groove Music - NOT WORKING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows Updates, Windows Troubleshooter, MTP USB, Windows Photos, Groove Music - all NOT WORKING. I discovered this the other day when I connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tpremru, Jan 19, 2021.

1. tpremru Win User

Updates, Troubleshooter, MTP USB, Photos, Groove Music - NOT WORKING

Windows Updates, Windows Troubleshooter, MTP USB, Windows Photos, Groove Music - all NOT WORKING.

I discovered this the other day when I connected my android phone and it could not be found. Then I notice Groove Music not playing any mp3 and Photos not opening any photos. I tried to "uninstall" them but that will not work either. Tried to run troubleshooter-no go. Tried to run updates - no go. I can see that Photos and Groove Music was installed on 12/11/2020 so on that update something did not go right and I did not know about it until the other day. I have been trying also to reinstall the MTP for Samsung - no luck.

I had performed a fresh delete and rebuild win 10 from ground up last July 2020. Everything was perfect up until 12/11/2020. I have a bootable thumb drive from July still if I need to do that but hoping it's an update gone wrong and somehow i can correct it and retry an update. The drive has been checked with no bad sectors.

Thanks for the help!

:)

tpremru, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Josipa Win User

Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Duplicates in Groove Music

Hi Geet,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter and check if that helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I would also suggest you to turn off and on the media info of Groove music and check. here is the steps:

• Open Groove Music.
    • Click on Gear icon (settings) present on the left side of the app.
    • Turn Off the media info and then turn it on.
    Let us know the updated status and we'll be happy to help you further.

Navneet Anand, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Noela Tum Win User

Groove Music not working......

Hi John,

Groove Music is great because it lets you plan music and create playlists. It is possible that the Groove Music app is having issues. Please answer these questions so we can isolate the cause of your concern:

• When did this start happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you make any changes to your Windows 10 device?

You can also click this
    link
    for more information on how to troubleshoot Groove player in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Noela Tum, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Updates, Troubleshooter, MTP USB, Photos, Groove Music - NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - Updates Troubleshooter MTP

2. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work: Hi. Groove Music, Photos and Movies & TV don't work on my Windows 10 Pro view. 20H2. I don't know what happens, this error appears when I try to open a video or a photo or even an MP3 file. Tried the troubleshooter but it didn't fix anything. Is there any way to fix this...
  3. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work: Hi. Groove Music, Photos and Movies & TV don't work on my Windows 10 Pro view. 20H2. I don't know what happens, this error appears when I try to open a video or a photo or even an MP3 file. Tried the troubleshooter but it didn't fix anything. Is there any way to fix this...
  4. Updates, troubleshooter, photos, Groove music, not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates, troubleshooter, photos, Groove music, not working.: I discovered this a few days ago when I connected my Android phone and it could not be found. Then I notice that Groove Music does not play any mp3s and Photos does not open any photos. I tried to "uninstall" them but it won't work either. Tried running the troubleshooter, it...
  5. Updates, troubleshooter, photos, Groove music, not working.

Updates, troubleshooter, photos, Groove music, not working.: I discovered this a few days ago when I connected my Android phone and it could not be found. Then I notice that Groove Music does not play any mp3s and Photos does not open any photos. I tried to "uninstall" them but it won't work either. Tried running the troubleshooter, it...
  6. Updates, troubleshooter, photos, Groove music, not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV. Not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV. Not working: Hi. Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV Are not working on my Windows 10 Pro I don't know what's wrong, I'm getting this error when i try to open a video or photo or even MP3 file [ATTACH] Is there is a way i can fix this? I tried troubleshooter but it fixed nothing....
  8. Microsoft groove music and photos not working.

Microsoft groove music and photos not working.: I tried all solutions available online but the Microsoft photos and groove music don't work at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-groove-music-and-photos-not-working/9896a7fc-192a-412a-bb3f-111d8038756e
  9. Groove Music not working

Groove Music not working: Hello Community, I have a puzzling question. I'm running Windows 10, and for some strange reason, Groove Music works in my wife's account, but not mine. My account is the main account. I've tried everything to get it to work, to no avail. Can anyone help with this matter??...
  10. Update for Groove Music

in Windows 10 News
    Update for Groove Music: An update for #GrooveMusic for #Windows10 desktop just hit the store. No UI changes, just a fix for a crash. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date