Windows 10: Updates

Discus and support Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a linz tablet and windows is telling me there are updates but every time I try to do updates it can't and comes up with this error 0x8024000e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TeresaSellens, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Updates

I have a linz tablet and windows is telling me there are updates but every time I try to do updates it can't and comes up with this error 0x8024000e

Any ideas

:)

TeresaSellens, Sep 9, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 9, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Sep 9, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Updates

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Updates

1. Updates - Similar Threads - Updates

2. Why I am not getting Oct 2018 Update?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why I am not getting Oct 2018 Update?: I am on 1803 update When I check for updates it showing your device is up to date. When I will get OCT 2018 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-getting-oct-2018-update/e0ded5c7-7c11-4398-94cf-aa7993f6b5ce"
  3. Permanently disable windows update medic service & turn off updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Permanently disable windows update medic service & turn off updates: Hi~ I need a way to disable the windows updates. I hate updates & I'm really sick of having updates forced on me with all this technology. I had the update feature shut off for years. I only turned it on if I needed something vital then shut it back off. Last September,...
  4. Windows update

Windows update: Hi I have this esd file in my disk after downloading the latest update. But the update is haven't installed, how should i install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update/11e7fde9-9db9-419f-a97d-68e8a7163fb0
  5. New Windows 10 update

New Windows 10 update: I have had a very hard time getting this update to go through. It has done everything, but it won't completely do what I need it to and the restart is pending waiting on this. It keeps saying initializing, installing and downloading, but then it does it all over again and has...
  6. Alarms & Clock App No Pop Up Window After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms & Clock App No Pop Up Window After Update: I updated to windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.253 today and the Alarms @ Clock has issues. If I set an alarm, I don't get the pop up alert when the set time comes up. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but the didn't help. Still no pop up alert. Anyone know what's going on?...
  7. My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer doesn't preform well after 'october update': Hello. My ESET Security Premium tool has recently made me aware of a few updates. I clicked the install button in Settings. After that one update didn't work. Nevertheless, I restarted the computer (After the pop-up). Then the bugs came. My screen was black for a very long...
  8. After a recent update, my computer won't start

After a recent update, my computer won't start: When I updated my laptop, it would constantly restart itself. I eventually had to reset my laptop. I was able to keep most of my files, but had to reinstall my programs. While on my desktop, my screen suddenly started bugging out. My YouTube video became very slow and laggy...
  9. HP Inc. - HIDClass Update Fails

HP Inc. - HIDClass Update Fails: All other updates work fine. Only this one update fails. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. HP Inc. - HIDClass - 10/30/2018 12:00:00 AM - 2.1.8.1 - Error 0x800703e3 [ATTACH] How to fix? Also asked here On Windows 10 x64...
  10. How to correct: 2018-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems...

How to correct: 2018-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems...: is there a fix for this error message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-correct-2018-11-update-for-windows-10/66e1b70b-a339-4871-a72e-ab9008e0c646