Windows 10: Updates

Discus and support Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a linz tablet and windows is telling me there are updates but every time I try to do updates it can't and comes up with this error 0x8024000e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TeresaSellens, Sep 9, 2018.

1. TeresaSellens Win User

Updates

I have a linz tablet and windows is telling me there are updates but every time I try to do updates it can't and comes up with this error 0x8024000e

Any ideas

:)

TeresaSellens, Sep 9, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 9, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Sep 9, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Updates

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Updates

1. Updates - Similar Threads - Updates

2. update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update: please help me error is Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update/b418e673-9f30-41b0-88e2-c19ffe27c1eb
  3. Internet browsers dont work after update.

Internet browsers dont work after update.: Evening, Today 11/16/18, started normally enough. Fired up my hp laptop and started my online school work through google chrome. Took a break when the computer told me it needed to be restarted to install updates. Three were installed and I fired it back up to...
  4. Audio channels not working properly after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio channels not working properly after Windows Update: I have a PC that is roughly a year old and worked fine until yesterday. Then the Windows Update installed and the Windows Store broke. At that point I reset my PC via the Refresh option. Afterwards all my software gone (sorry but that is not a REFRESH) and I had to install...
  5. How to have PC turn off automatically after updates?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to have PC turn off automatically after updates?: How to have PC turn off automatically after updates? Windows 10 Home; download several updates from Microsoft Store Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-have-pc-turn-off-automatically-after/0005f9f5-08ac-4b79-b37c-bedbaa0ed1fd"
  6. Failing to install Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64 based Systems

Failing to install Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64 based Systems: I am using an Asus laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. For the past 2 months the installation for Windows cumulative update has been failing. It shows that the updates are downloaded and that it requires a pending restart, but upon doing so, when the laptop restarts it...
  7. During recent Windows10 updates (November 15) my main user account (admin status) is now...

During recent Windows10 updates (November 15) my main user account (admin status) is now...: So the latest Windows10 update has resulted in my main user account to become corrupted. All I get is a two-tone black flashing screen (alternating tones) with the hour-glass and no usability other than the Alt-Ctrl-Del Task Manager. It just seems hung on something and...
  8. Windows 10 update: Windows freezes at start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update: Windows freezes at start-up: After installing Windows update, windows freezes at start-up showing blue Windows logo. This happened several times. Freeze can only be resolved by a cold restart....
  9. permanently stop windows updates

permanently stop windows updates: permanently stop windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-stop-windows-updates/4644841c-00bf-453a-ba0e-a9e175a8cf73
  10. WINDOWS UPDATE CORRUPTION

WINDOWS UPDATE CORRUPTION: Just had an update for windows 10. Now windows update says it is corrupted need to repair. I click for it to rebuild and it does than back to windows update , troubleshoot again and same thing happens. also my cleaner will not delete anything as if Windows Update programmed...