Windows 10: Updating always crash

Discus and support Updating always crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have pending updates in my system Windows 11. I tried to update however it crash at the middle of the process. It will stopped without error then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chyna.stark85, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Updating always crash

I have pending updates in my system Windows 11. I tried to update however it crash at the middle of the process. It will stopped without error then close the settings itself. Help me.

:)

chyna.stark85, Dec 5, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Dec 5, 2022
  4. bumgarb42 Win User

Updating always crash

Add-Ons for Firefox crash since update to 80

I left Firefox open over night and attempted to login to LastPass this morning - all the addons crashed. I had Firefox Task Manager open at the time and before attempting the login all addons were in the list and not using very much resources. After attempting login, all of the addons disappeared from the Firefox Task Manager list.

I will try the additional suggestions.

If I want to try a new profile without losing my saved/sync profile (and hopefully with the option of syncing my data back into the new profile) what steps should I take? Or is it just a given that if it is profile corruption, the sync profile is junk...?

Thanks!

Updating always crash [​IMG]

Updating always crash [​IMG]

bumgarb42, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

Updating always crash

1. Updating always crash - Similar Threads - Updating always crash

2. Updating always crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating always crash: I have pending updates in my system Windows 11. I tried to update however it crash at the middle of the process. It will stopped without error then close the settings itself. Help me....
  3. Store always crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store always crash: For four days now the MS Store keeps on crashing. It will freeze then will shuts down. Sometimes it has an error message with this code 0x80131500. It never happens before and I found out through my research that Im not the only one who is having issues for this month. Is it...
  4. Store always crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store always crash: For four days now the MS Store keeps on crashing. It will freeze then will shuts down. Sometimes it has an error message with this code 0x80131500. It never happens before and I found out through my research that Im not the only one who is having issues for this month. Is it...
  5. Store always crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 always crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 always crash: My computer system always crash in about 30 minutes, and it always shows Kernel Security Check Failure. Who can help me solve this problem?DMP file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhxXVugk2u3ujmIS7QOwOjUtDGe6?e=3085LPDMP shows:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1003...
  7. Computer Always Crashes During 20H2 Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Always Crashes During 20H2 Update.: Greetings! I'm having trouble installing the 20H2 update, and I'm hoping for some guidance or solutions. My computer, that originally came with Windows 7 but was changed to Windows 10 years ago, keeps trying to update to 20H2 from 1909, and it fails every time during the...
  8. Windows is always crashing when windows releases an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is always crashing when windows releases an update: Split from this thread. coupon is not the main thing let microsoft answer first few things , cause when i posted from work account it was deleted by them within the minutes. Why windows system is always crashing when windows releases an update ? if the update was...
  9. Mozzila Firefox always crashing.

in Browsers and Email
    Mozzila Firefox always crashing.: It's been almost 3 months already i've tried everything. Uninstalling it. Installing it. Uninstalling it. Deleted everything that has to do with Firefox. Everytime i get at least 5 "gah your tab just crashed" every hour or so. If i am using Youtube it's worse. I have to close...
  10. Update always crashes my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update always crashes my laptop: Lease stop forcing updates to my laptop! It always crashes it and I have to reset it to factory settings, losing everyone of my files. I don’t need updates and they never work. Just ask if I want updates, and if I click “no” then dont force it. It has happened for the...