Windows 10: Updating Cortana is giving a 0x80073CF1 error while Skype and Xbox in-game experience are...

Discus and support Updating Cortana is giving a 0x80073CF1 error while Skype and Xbox in-game experience are... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As a follow up issue to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mattwo, May 13, 2021.

1. Mattwo Win User

Updating Cortana is giving a 0x80073CF1 error while Skype and Xbox in-game experience are...

As a follow up issue to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/install-button-does-nothing-only-for-pso2-ngs-cbt/65d6abb6-1508-485a-90b0-66ad2ae773aaIt turns out there's another thing still broken: Trying to update Cortana results in a 0x80073CF1 error and after updating Skype and Xbox in-game experience, the updates re-appear. Other apps update just fine, it seems to be these three specifically that are giving me trouble for some reason.As I said in the other thread, I already tried all the usual commands, soft reinstalled windows wit

:)

Mattwo, May 13, 2021

2. Update Error 0x80073cf1

I get follow update error on my 930 mobile 10 device with the groove app: 0x80073cf1.

What can I do?

Jens Balondo, May 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Content, Cortana Integration and More Coming in Xbox Summer Update

Source: New Content, Cortana Integration and More Coming in the Xbox Summer Update | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Updating Cortana is giving a 0x80073CF1 error while Skype and Xbox in-game experience are...

New Content, Cortana Integration and More Coming in Xbox Summer Update

Source: New Content, Cortana Integration and More Coming in the Xbox Summer Update | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Updating Cortana is giving a 0x80073CF1 error while Skype and Xbox in-game experience are... - Similar Threads - Updating Cortana giving

2. Code: 0x80073CF1

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code: 0x80073CF1: i have tried to find the application in the firewall blocked apps but i cant seem to find it and i cannot download it, so i am wondering what i need to do to get it to download. i have tried many tyhings but i cannot get it to work...
  3. Xbox game bar is not recording gameplay and gives me error.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game bar is not recording gameplay and gives me error.: Xbox game bar is not recording gameplay and gives me error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-is-not-recording-gameplay-and-gives/de328fd9-7750-4147-b7f1-4bb80992469a
  4. Error with Windows Shell Experience and Cortana

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error with Windows Shell Experience and Cortana: I'm having a serious issue with Windows, which means I cannot use search or taskbar features. It seems to have something to do with the incorrect installation of shell experience and cortana, but every time I try to manually launch them they crash immediately. I've tried lots...
  5. Error 0x80073CF1 in Forza

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80073CF1 in Forza: I can't download Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate. I see the message "error 0x80073CF1". What to do? [Original Title: 0x80073CF1] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80073cf1-in-forza/f0506136-74e3-44dc-b4f1-c7a41e5185e5
  6. 0x80073CF1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80073CF1: I can't download Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate. I see the message "error 0x80073CF1". What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80073cf1/f0506136-74e3-44dc-b4f1-c7a41e5185e5
  7. Cortana in Skype

in Cortana
    Cortana in Skype: My brother did not realise that a Skype upgrade had built-in Cortana until he got his first suggestion "Ring Mum". It so happens that our mother died peacefully seven years ago but what might have been the effect if she had died suddenly yesterday and in traumatic...
  8. Skype Cortana

in Cortana
    Skype Cortana: I am not aware that I agreed to have Cortana put on to my skype and definitely do not need it. I am a pensioner and only use skype to contact a couple of old friends and I find the comments during my conversations with them quite distracting. Please advise how I can remove...
  9. Skype 8.29 update to user experience for simplicity and familiarity

in Windows 10 News
    Skype 8.29 update to user experience for simplicity and familiarity: Our passion for bringing people closer together through simple, seamless experiences that “just work” is the foundation of Skype. Over time, we’ve grown beyond our origins of voice-only calling, adding video calling, messaging, group video calling, and a broad range of other...
  10. Introducing Cortana in Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Cortana in Skype: Conversation is central in our everyday lives. We chat to stay in touch, to share news and ideas that excite us, and to make plans for getting together with family and friends. But we often find ourselves in need of information—a fact to share, a place to meet, a movie time,...