Windows 10: Updating driver during gameplay

Discus and support Updating driver during gameplay in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, It is possible that automatic update can download and install new graphics card driver during gameplay in some 3d game? Can this be a reason for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kapucha, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Kapucha Win User

Updating driver during gameplay

Hi,

It is possible that automatic update can download and install new graphics card driver during gameplay in some 3d game?

Can this be a reason for blue screens? My question is related to Windows 10 Home/Pro (1809)

:)

Kapucha, Nov 27, 2018

2. Display drivers frezes during gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest on Windows 10.

I can understand the issue that you are facing with the touch pad. I apologize for the unfortunate that happened.

I would suggest you to update the display drivers and check if it helps.

If not, download and install the latest display drivers from the manufacturer website in “Compatibility mode” and check.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Right click on my computer icon on the desktop.

2. Select the Manage option.

3. Now select the Device Manager from the left pane on the screen.

4. Select the Display Adapters pane from the list on the center of your screen.

5. It will show you the installed display driver on your system. Right click on the driver and select the option update drivers.

Hope this helps resolve the issue. Do contact us for further queries. We are happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards.

Jenith_James, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Updating driver during gameplay

Display drivers frezes during gameplay

Please I'm facing the same problem, I tried your solution already before (to update the adapter) , it doesn't work, it said I must download it from the Manufacture I THINK.

Mohammad_ALShareef, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Updating driver during gameplay

1. Updating driver during gameplay - Similar Threads - Updating driver during

2. Performance suddenly dropped during gameplay.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance suddenly dropped during gameplay.: I was just playing a game and suddenly started getting really bad performance and ever since then my computer has been super slow and not able to do any simple tasks, before this it started having a lot of blue screens but I just brushed it off. I tried a lot of things but...
  3. PC Stuttering/Freezing during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuttering/Freezing during gameplay: Hello,My PC has been acting strange. I have recently built it but however, I have been getting random frame drops on some games, where I shouldn't really be experiencing frame drops even by lowering the graphics I still experience themMy specs are:GPU - RTX 3070 tiCPU - AMD...
  4. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...: Pretty sure its actually blue screen because found some DMP files in C: Windows/minidump folder. Since im not IT expert i will upload them here hoping someone that can read these find solution for this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION managed to check only one of the dmp files it...
  5. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...: Pretty sure its actually blue screen because found some DMP files in C: Windows/minidump folder. Since im not IT expert i will upload them here hoping someone that can read these find solution for this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION managed to check only one of the dmp files it...
  6. PC freezes during gameplay or sometimes not even during gameplay. Gives blackscreen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. crash during gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  8. crash during gameplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crash during gameplay: Dears i'm playing a game which is using EasyAntiCheat application and i'm alwyas crash after few mints from playing, so after detect the issue from enent veiwer i got these two down below events happend during crash i know that its related to filter manager with the...
  9. Windows 20H2 restarts during the gameplay

Windows 20H2 restarts during the gameplay: Good evening I haven't figured that out yet, but I think I have to get used to more crazy things from Windows, it never happened with 1903 or 1909, so let's get to the point. I missed Total War series so I've installed Rome 2 and DeI mod. It was working correctly for couple...
  10. Computer Freeze during gameplay, not during stress tests

Computer Freeze during gameplay, not during stress tests: Hello, My computer randomly freezes during gameplay but not during stress tests. I don't get a BSOD, it just freezes & then restarts. If I disable automatic restart it just hangs forever. I've tried to find the issue myself unsuccesfully by: 1. Running stress tests GPU:...