Windows 10: Updating Driver

Discus and support Updating Driver in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My current driver on Lenovo 10 is 7.6.4.9. Computer says I n eed 7.5.1.1. How do I get it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaJama2020, May 18, 2020.

1. Updating Driver

My current driver on Lenovo 10 is 7.6.4.9. Computer says I n

eed 7.5.1.1. How do I get it?

:)

PaJama2020, May 18, 2020

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 18, 2020
  3. Windows update reverted display to MS Basic Display Driver

Hi,

Normally, this issue occurs when the drivers were being corrupted or updated after the recent update. Since you've already tried to install the latest driver, we suggest that you roll back to the previous driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To
    do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver.
    • Select OK.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 18, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Updating Driver

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updating Driver :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Updating Driver

1. Updating Driver - Similar Threads - Updating Driver

2. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  3. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  4. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...: I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera still can't be used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-checked-windows-update-and-driver-update-and/c189f383-a04d-4d91-b47a-809bef15af25
  6. I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...

I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera...: I've checked Windows update and driver update and everything is updated but the camera still can't be used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-checked-windows-update-and-driver-update-and/c189f383-a04d-4d91-b47a-809bef15af25
  7. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  8. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  9. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

10. How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?

How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive?: How do I update the drivers as the touchpad with my Surface Pro 8 is becoming unresponsive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-the-drivers-as-the-touchpad-with/501b8d69-68be-4ad1-a1c9-24a2389de76c