Windows 10: updating drivers

Discus and support updating drivers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how Many times do you have to pay before they actually update anything. I paid$ 29.95 APRIL AND 29.95 Lat month now they want 29.95 more pus another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lil D.E.B., Oct 28, 2020.

1. updating drivers

how Many times do you have to pay before they actually update anything. I paid$ 29.95 APRIL AND 29.95 Lat month now they want 29.95 more pus another 29.95to buy a cleaner to get old files out. and i still have outdated drivers

:)

Lil D.E.B., Oct 28, 2020

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Windows update reverted display to MS Basic Display Driver

Hi,

Normally, this issue occurs when the drivers were being corrupted or updated after the recent update. Since you've already tried to install the latest driver, we suggest that you roll back to the previous driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To
    do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver.
    • Select OK.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 28, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

updating drivers

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond updating drivers :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

updating drivers

1. updating drivers - Similar Threads - updating drivers

2. How can I roll back drivers that I updated from driver easy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I roll back drivers that I updated from driver easy: Please help, I found errors and problems after I installed drivers from Driver Easy. Now I cannot roll them back because it needs a subscription for that. Now I am stuck using these drivers on my laptop. But I needed to revert these so that it could function properly without...
  3. How can I roll back drivers that I updated from driver easy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I roll back drivers that I updated from driver easy: Please help, I found errors and problems after I installed drivers from Driver Easy. Now I cannot roll them back because it needs a subscription for that. Now I am stuck using these drivers on my laptop. But I needed to revert these so that it could function properly without...
  4. Unable to update/fix "wifi 4" driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to update/fix "wifi 4" driver: My windows 10 laptop has suddenly disconnected itself from the internet and says I can troubleshoot and fix the problem. When I do this, it fails. I have also checked for updates to my system. It says I need one but it requires the internet. My internet works fine on my phone...
  5. Unable to update/fix "wifi 4" driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update/fix "wifi 4" driver: My windows 10 laptop has suddenly disconnected itself from the internet and says I can troubleshoot and fix the problem. When I do this, it fails. I have also checked for updates to my system. It says I need one but it requires the internet. My internet works fine on my phone...
  6. Unable to update/fix "wifi 4" driver

7. Can't update e a Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910. driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update e a Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910. driver.: Windows 11. I have a Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910. Device Manager says the driver is up to date. However, Memory Integrity can't be turned on due to incompatible Logitech Webcam driver....
  8. Can't update e a Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910. driver.

Can't update e a Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910. driver.: Windows 11. I have a Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910. Device Manager says the driver is up to date. However, Memory Integrity can't be turned on due to incompatible Logitech Webcam driver....
  9. The BSOD happens whenever supportassist or windows update installes my dedicated gpu driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The BSOD happens whenever supportassist or windows update installes my dedicated gpu driver: Every time the dell supportassisst program installes missing drivers in my laptop it installes the dedicated graphics card driver, so that leads to the bsod. And when i try to install my gt 720m driver manually using the program from the nvidia or from the dell website it...
  10. The BSOD happens whenever supportassist or windows update installes my dedicated gpu driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The BSOD happens whenever supportassist or windows update installes my dedicated gpu driver: Every time the dell supportassisst program installes missing drivers in my laptop it installes the dedicated graphics card driver, so that leads to the bsod. And when i try to install my gt 720m driver manually using the program from the nvidia or from the dell website it...