Windows 10: Updating error, potentional error in Windows Update-Database.

Discus and support Updating error, potentional error in Windows Update-Database. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; At first I thought it might be a separate error in my apps only, but now I'm not so sure as there is error in the updates I can't fix. The error is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmmzYeeh, Dec 3, 2018.

1. EmmzYeeh Win User

Updating error, potentional error in Windows Update-Database.

At first I thought it might be a separate error in my apps only, but now I'm not so sure as there is error in the updates I can't fix. The error is really weird and I'm not really sure if I can fix it myself. There has been an error in my app games too. I would finish levels, then close it and open the game the next day, where it would say I hadn't finished any levels. Chrome is not working properly either, I cant log in to payment pages or my bank on it, but I can in Microsoft Edge.

The Spotify one: My Podcast list of my followed Podcasts is not in My Library, where it is supposed to be.

Updating error, potentional error in Windows Update-Database. e02c8c99-dcd1-4624-9b6d-681c172bf9a2?upload=true.png

Sticky note one: I dont know, its supposed to be all yellow and not yellow and black.

Updating error, potentional error in Windows Update-Database. e13b6270-6e97-4f78-960d-7190952d5553?upload=true.png

:)

EmmzYeeh, Dec 3, 2018
  2. DaMulta Win User

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Dec 3, 2018
  3. 80246002 Error from windows update

Every time I attempt to check for new windows updates, I get the error "Windows could not search for updates" and the error code 80246002. I've searched online quite a bit and only found a few links to Microsoft FixIts, and some commands you could run in attempt to clear it. I've attempted to simply reinstall windows, but even with a fresh copy I still have this error. Does anyone know anything at all that could help?

Sir B. Fannybottom, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Updating error, potentional error in Windows Update-Database.

Vista Automatic Updating Error

I have had automatic updating set to update daily but recently it has alerted me that it has been turned off.

I open Windows Security Center and click Change Settings under Automatic Updating, it gives me two options, "Install Updates Automatically (recommended)" and "Let me choose".

First option clicked and it gives me an error window, "Security Center can't change your automatic updating settings." and gives the option to do it manually.

I open the window to manually change my settings, "Install updates automatically Every Day at 5:00 AM" is selected, I click OK yet Automatic Updating is still not on.

If I go to the Windows Update window and Check for Updates I receive an error stating:

Error(s) found: Code 8007042 Windows Update encountered an unknown error.

Basically my automatic updates are being disabled *Bang Head :banghead:, any way to fix this? Thank you.

DistantDeath, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Updating error, potentional error in Windows Update-Database.

1. Updating error, potentional error in Windows Update-Database. - Similar Threads - Updating error potentional

2. Windows updated database error ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updated database error ?: I am in need of some help, I cant update my windows to the latest version and My driver is outdated which i cant update until the newest version of W10. My computer has been dormant for a while , I done numerous updates and went to do the final update of w10 20h2 and it had...
  3. Potential Windows update database error detected

Potential Windows update database error detected: Hi, hello Microsoft community. I have some problems in upgrading my pc. I have downloaded update last week and it goes to 85% and says restroing your previous version of windows 10 and this is not one time already one time. So, Two times. You are saying me to update but I...
  4. potential windows update database error

potential windows update database error: - cannot figure out how to run ResetWUEng as administrator -help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/potential-windows-update-database-error/402f2dc7-5025-42d4-8576-553bee9754ff
  5. Window Update Database errors

Window Update Database errors: I tried Window Update Tool via Microsoft website.. doesn't work I done Command Prompt with SFC and its come up with 100% its wont update cos of the database errors aaarrrggghhhh...
  6. Windows 10 Update Database Corrupted, Windows 10 Update Database Error (edited)

Windows 10 Update Database Corrupted, Windows 10 Update Database Error (edited): I need help. I first noticed issues when my computer grinded to a halt one night and so I pressed restart. My laptop was stuck on the screen that read ”Getting Windows ready. Don’t turn off your computer” So I took out the battery, put it back in and turned the power on....
  7. Updating database error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating database error: I'd like to know why does it keep popping up that I need to fix database update error when I just got this CPU in May: It also had me doing update on certain social media apps on the daily. But yes, how do I update any database errors ( the simplest way please) on a Windows...
  8. Database Error - Windows Update

Database Error - Windows Update: Reported by Troubleshooter, need to know how to repair. Also: Unable to install KB4487017 Error Code 0X800f922. (note that 7017 not on service stack list) Not sure I want to install this update due to the number of reported problems with it, but cannot deal with constant...
  9. Windows Update Database Error

Windows Update Database Error: I have reinstalled my Windows 10, it shows Windows Update Database Error. Troubleshooting couldn't solve the issue please help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-database-error/e14b6224-4b89-471c-9945-bc7ad37b18e0
  10. Windows update database error. indows XP .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update database error. indows XP .: This is the response I get when trying to update windows 10 again since the interruption yesterday.. This is an upgrade from Windows XP . Nothing but trouble from the get go. Here are the issues I've encountered. Battery failed to recharge so a new one was ordered. Charging...