Windows 10: Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet

Discus and support Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running latest window update. 64 bit. I often prepare excel worksheets on my pc. The files are syncing OK but when I make updates on my pc, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by metromiami74, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet

I am running latest window update. 64 bit. I often prepare excel worksheets on my pc. The files are syncing OK but when I make updates on my pc, they do not update on the tablet. What am I not doing.

:)

metromiami74, Jun 26, 2018

2. Excel Worksheet in Drive G

I did something to make a worksheet that I had prepared in Excel to go to my external drive G. Now each time I need to get the worksheet for some reason it tells me that it is not there, but I can see it in the external drive. I want to it on drive C.
    Suggestions?

metromiami74, Jun 26, 2018
  3. simrick Win User
    Excel Worksheet in Drive G

If you saved the worksheet on C drive in Excel, that's where it will look for it. If you moved it to drive G (even by accident), Excel is still looking for it at the last known location where you saved it. If you open Excel and navigate to the location on the G drive where you know it is, then open it, and "save as" to the original location on the C drive, Excel will know where it is, and you will be able to open it next time from within the Excel program.

simrick, Jun 26, 2018
  4. drangelch Win User

Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet

ALT-TAB doesn't work in Tablet Mode Windows 10 when trying to switch Excel worksheets

Hello Guys, running into an issue in windows 10 in which I am in tablet mode but cannot switch Excel worksheets. I try to switch excel sheets using ALT-TAB but it just brings me to Tablet mode and I cannot even open the sheets. I tried this solution Alt-Tab in Windows 10
    and Fix Alt + Tab not toggle/working with Excel in Windows 10 | Microsoft Surface tablet but they only made this work in desktop mode. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

drangelch, Jun 26, 2018
Thema:

Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet

1. Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet - Similar Threads - Updating excel worksheet

2. how to have a desktop image update per an excel worksheet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    how to have a desktop image update per an excel worksheet: I have an image in an excel sheet that is created using the excel camera. Is there a method to insert that camera image on my desktop and that will update when I make changes in excel? I am running Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.685) and Microsoft Office...
  3. how to have a desktop image update per an excel worksheet

in Windows 10 Support
    how to have a desktop image update per an excel worksheet: I have an image in an excel sheet that is created using the excel camera. Is there a method to insert that camera image on my desktop and that will update when I make changes in excel? I am running Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.685) and Microsoft Office...
  4. Help with emailing an excel worksheet

Help with emailing an excel worksheet: Hello, all I'm a relative novice at writing VBA code and don't pretend to very knowledgeable about computers but I persevere and usually get somewhere but I've been stuck for months on what, I'm sure, ought to be a simple task. Quite simply, all I want to do is write a...
  5. Help with emailing an excel worksheet

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with emailing an excel worksheet: Hello, all I'm a relative novice at writing VBA code and don't pretend to very knowledgeable about computers but I persevere and usually get somewhere but I've been stuck for months on what, I'm sure, ought to be a simple task. Quite simply, all I want to do is write a...
  6. Excel worksheet suddenly stops responding to keyboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel worksheet suddenly stops responding to keyboard: I have Office 365. In one Excel file which has several worksheets, one of the worksheets alsways the same one will suddenly not respond to the keyboard. If I go to another worksheet in the file and type, the keyboard works, and it then works on the worksheet that was not...
  7. microsoft excel worksheet

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft excel worksheet: I had an update on my windows 10 program last couple of weeks and when I check all of my files they lost them where are all of my files you lost? I had a tech trying to scam what do I do when I lost all of my personal; files including the Microsoft excel spreadsheet....
  8. EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING: Hi, I am trying once again to get an answer to what appears to be a simple request but I cannot solve it. I have 12 excel worksheets on my desktop (windows 10) they are labelled January through to December but each time I edit one of the worksheets I save it and it goes to a...
  9. Excel worksheet from pc to tablet

Excel worksheet from pc to tablet: I am running latest window update. 64 bit. I often prepare excel worksheets on my pc. The files are syncing OK but when I make updates on my pc, they do not update on the tablet. What am I not doing. 112960
  10. Excel Worksheet in Drive G

Excel Worksheet in Drive G: I did something to make a worksheet that I had prepared in Excel to go to my external drive G. Now each time I need to get the worksheet for some reason it tells me that it is not there, but I can see it in the external drive. I want to it on drive C. Suggestions? 55292