Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet

Discus and support Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running latest window update. 64 bit. I often prepare excel worksheets on my pc. The files are syncing OK but when I make updates on my pc, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by metromiami74, Jun 26, 2018.

1. metromiami74 Win User

I am running latest window update. 64 bit. I often prepare excel worksheets on my pc. The files are syncing OK but when I make updates on my pc, they do not update on the tablet. What am I not doing.

:)

metromiami74, Jun 26, 2018
  2. metromiami74 Win User

Excel Worksheet in Drive G

I did something to make a worksheet that I had prepared in Excel to go to my external drive G. Now each time I need to get the worksheet for some reason it tells me that it is not there, but I can see it in the external drive. I want to it on drive C.
    Suggestions?

metromiami74, Jun 26, 2018
  3. simrick Win User
    Excel Worksheet in Drive G

If you saved the worksheet on C drive in Excel, that's where it will look for it. If you moved it to drive G (even by accident), Excel is still looking for it at the last known location where you saved it. If you open Excel and navigate to the location on the G drive where you know it is, then open it, and "save as" to the original location on the C drive, Excel will know where it is, and you will be able to open it next time from within the Excel program.

simrick, Jun 26, 2018
  4. drangelch Win User

ALT-TAB doesn't work in Tablet Mode Windows 10 when trying to switch Excel worksheets

Hello Guys, running into an issue in windows 10 in which I am in tablet mode but cannot switch Excel worksheets. I try to switch excel sheets using ALT-TAB but it just brings me to Tablet mode and I cannot even open the sheets. I tried this solution Alt-Tab in Windows 10
    and Fix Alt + Tab not toggle/working with Excel in Windows 10 | Microsoft Surface tablet but they only made this work in desktop mode. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

drangelch, Jun 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet - Similar Threads - Updating excel worksheet

2. Excel file text formatting completely changed after 7/10/2108 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel file text formatting completely changed after 7/10/2108 update: Opened some years-old .xls personal files that I use and update on almost a daily basis just now, and was dismayed to see everything about the displayed text and column formatting had changed completely...even the font on the worksheet title tabs. Is there a good way to...
  3. Excel crashes after update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel crashes after update: Hi, My PC recently did an automatic update or something similar and now Excel crashes suddenly if I edit certain cells on spreadsheets. I have tried creating new spreadsheets thinking maybe the old ones were corrupted but same thing. I feel its related to the update. This...
  4. Windows 10 Update 1803 Crashes Excel 2002

Windows 10 Update 1803 Crashes Excel 2002: Hello, So frustrated here after Windows 10 Update to version 1803. I have two computers running first thing I noticed was I could not modify or change excel files. I'm using Office XP 2002. The other computer crashed completely will get to that later. So I turned on "update...
  5. Excel 2002/3 crashes when typing/pasting after Windows 10 1803 update

Excel 2002/3 crashes when typing/pasting after Windows 10 1803 update: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...4e9d8a7?auth=1 110289
  6. Latest update crashes Office (Excel) files.

Latest update crashes Office (Excel) files.: Hi, This morning I realised Win 10 updated itself overnight. In doing so it has caused serious problems with my old trustworthy Office XP. I can't open any files or enter any data as all files crash. I have uninstalled and re-installed (with restarts) twice but it doesn't fix...
  7. Excel 2010 Opening Files in Single Instance after a Recent Update

Excel 2010 Opening Files in Single Instance after a Recent Update: After a recent update to Excel 2010 (that came after upgrading Windows 10 Creators Edition) when clicking on more than one Excel file they all open in the same window (instance) of Excel. Before this update the files would open in separate instances. By opening in a single...
  8. Excel Gurus - Import data from the web with continuous update

Excel Gurus - Import data from the web with continuous update: Hi folks anybody know an easy way to get data (in particular Stock data) from the internet, insert into a spreadsheet and continuously (or every so often) refresh and update the data. It's simple to get data from web but I'm not sure what I need to do to keep updating...
  9. May 2017 updates for Get & Transform Excel 2016 & Power Query add-in

in Windows 10 News
    May 2017 updates for Get & Transform Excel 2016 & Power Query add-in: Excel 2016 includes a powerful set of features based on the Power Query technology, which provides fast, easy data gathering and shaping capabilities and can be accessed through the Get & Transform section on the Data ribbon. Today, we are pleased to announce three new...
  10. April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

in Windows 10 News
    April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query: Excel 2016 includes a powerful set of features based on the Power Query technology, which provides fast, easy data gathering and shaping capabilities and can be accessed through the Get & Transform section on the Data ribbon.Today, we are pleased to announce five new data...