Windows 10: Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet

Discus and support Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running latest window update. 64 bit. I often prepare excel worksheets on my pc. The files are syncing OK but when I make updates on my pc, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by metromiami74, Jun 26, 2018.

1. metromiami74 Win User

Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet

I am running latest window update. 64 bit. I often prepare excel worksheets on my pc. The files are syncing OK but when I make updates on my pc, they do not update on the tablet. What am I not doing.

:)

metromiami74, Jun 26, 2018
  2. metromiami74 Win User

Excel Worksheet in Drive G

I did something to make a worksheet that I had prepared in Excel to go to my external drive G. Now each time I need to get the worksheet for some reason it tells me that it is not there, but I can see it in the external drive. I want to it on drive C.
    Suggestions?

metromiami74, Jun 26, 2018
  3. simrick Win User
    Excel Worksheet in Drive G

If you saved the worksheet on C drive in Excel, that's where it will look for it. If you moved it to drive G (even by accident), Excel is still looking for it at the last known location where you saved it. If you open Excel and navigate to the location on the G drive where you know it is, then open it, and "save as" to the original location on the C drive, Excel will know where it is, and you will be able to open it next time from within the Excel program.

simrick, Jun 26, 2018
  4. drangelch Win User

ALT-TAB doesn't work in Tablet Mode Windows 10 when trying to switch Excel worksheets

Hello Guys, running into an issue in windows 10 in which I am in tablet mode but cannot switch Excel worksheets. I try to switch excel sheets using ALT-TAB but it just brings me to Tablet mode and I cannot even open the sheets. I tried this solution Alt-Tab in Windows 10
    and Fix Alt + Tab not toggle/working with Excel in Windows 10 | Microsoft Surface tablet but they only made this work in desktop mode. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

drangelch, Jun 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Updating excel worksheet from pc to tablet - Similar Threads - Updating excel worksheet

2. Unable to save excel worksheets or move /copy files

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to save excel worksheets or move /copy files: I am running Win 10 v 1803 64 bit. All of a sudden, my excel files are coming up read only and I cannot save the changes I make. System won't allow me to move files saying I don't have permission. What? Will appreciate anyone's help on getting this cleaned up. Thanks. 117808
  3. Unable to save excel worksheets or move /copy files

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to save excel worksheets or move /copy files: I am running Win 10 v 1803 64 bit. All of a sudden, my excel files are coming up read only and I cannot save the changes I make. System won't allow me to move files saying I don't have permission. What? Will appreciate anyone's help on getting this cleaned up. Thanks. 117808
  4. Excel worksheet from pc to tablet

Excel worksheet from pc to tablet: I am running latest window update. 64 bit. I often prepare excel worksheets on my pc. The files are syncing OK but when I make updates on my pc, they do not update on the tablet. What am I not doing. 112960
  5. tablet update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    tablet update: Hi, hope someone can help as MS cannot, I am trying to update my tablet to Windows 1709, I get as far as ready to install, it asks for more storage, it will not recognize my 32GB micro card,whatever format I try. I can get it to use 16GB USB drive up to 75% then it stalls, if...
  6. Mailmerge from excel to Outlook.com?

Mailmerge from excel to Outlook.com?: Not sure if this is the right place for this, but, here goes............. I am trying to find how to mail merge email addresses from excel to Outlook.com. Is it even possible? There doesn't appear to be anything on the web at all that I can find. Any ideas? 16174
  7. New context menu - missing new excel worksheet?

New context menu - missing new excel worksheet?: Hi, after upgrading to new version of office (from 2013 to 2016) i have no new excel worksheet in new(folder) of context menu. Could please somebody help me out on this? I followed Shaun s tutorial for removing and reinstating New context menu...
  8. Excel Gurus - Import data from the web with continuous update

Excel Gurus - Import data from the web with continuous update: Hi folks anybody know an easy way to get data (in particular Stock data) from the internet, insert into a spreadsheet and continuously (or every so often) refresh and update the data. It's simple to get data from web but I'm not sure what I need to do to keep updating...
  9. Excel Worksheet in Drive G

Excel Worksheet in Drive G: I did something to make a worksheet that I had prepared in Excel to go to my external drive G. Now each time I need to get the worksheet for some reason it tells me that it is not there, but I can see it in the external drive. I want to it on drive C. Suggestions? 55292
  10. Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC: Where to find it. Tablet mode will basically go fullscreen on your pc, removing windowed apps and turning the Start menu into the Start screen. To turn it on or off, follow these easy steps. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html If you want to do...