Windows 10: Updating For Devices I Don’t Have

Discus and support Updating For Devices I Don’t Have in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got an notification from Windows saying it needs to update for the installation of Qualcomm-Bluetooth-10.0.0.935, a device I do not own or recognize.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KNB96, Aug 7, 2020.

1. KNB96 Win User

Updating For Devices I Don’t Have

I got an notification from Windows saying it needs to update for the installation of Qualcomm-Bluetooth-10.0.0.935, a device I do not own or recognize. How can I stop it from updating for it as I don’t want to risk potential malware installing onto my computer.

:)

KNB96, Aug 7, 2020
  2. KNB96 Win User

I got an notification from Windows saying it needs to update for the installation of Qualcomm-Bluetooth-10.0.0.935, a device I do not own or recognize. How can I stop it from updating for it as I don’t want to risk potential malware installing onto my
    computer.

KNB96, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Should I update bios?

Lol, there is still so many myths about flashing bios and people actually believe in them. People, this is 2018, not 1998, bios updates are easy and when file is provided by manufacturer themselves then they do RMA gpus, motherboards, mice and all other devices which failed during flashing.

spectatorx, Aug 7, 2020
  4. hcameron9 Win User

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Very frustrated, I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, but when it gets to the install step, I get: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.
    To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

But I am signed in, the PC shows up on my list of devices and I'm attempting to download it to that same PC listed. It's linked but refuses to allow my purchase to be downloaded. I've gone through the Get More Info
    section but nothing helps. The device is listed with "No issues found" but I'm at a loss as to how to get my purchase installed. This has to be an issue someone else has run into, what's the solution? Thanks!

hcameron9, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Updating For Devices I Don’t Have - Similar Threads - Updating Devices Don’t

2. How to recovery windows10 password when I don’t remember it and I don’t have access to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recovery windows10 password when I don’t remember it and I don’t have access to...: How to recovery windows10 password when I don’t remember it and I don’t have access to recovery email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recovery-windows10-password-when-i-dont/6fe23477-fba0-4ec3-bf06-4a4c796775a2
  3. I don’t have a driver and I have no internet connection at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t have a driver and I have no internet connection at all: I accidentally deleted my network adapter and The driver is gone and I have no internet connection and I need help so bad I am missing out on school homework...
  4. I don’t have a driver and I have no internet connection at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t have a driver and I have no internet connection at all: I accidentally deleted my network adapter and The driver is gone and I have no internet connection and I need help so bad I am missing out on school homework...
  5. I don’t have a PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don’t have a PIN: My computer has updated and is asking for a PIN. I don’t have one. When I click I forgot my PIN nothing happens. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-pin/3255b8b1-e721-41dd-b1c3-fa3f7a6b6ce3
  6. I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed?: I recently had my first PC built for me and I am now trying to install certain apps from the Microsoft store but come to realize it is not installed on my windows. I have spent a few hours looking around to find solutions but none seem to work. What I have tried (None have...
  7. I don’t have access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t have access to the internet: I know that all my home PCs are connected to the wifi router. But all my devices cannot connect to the internet. I think that the DNS is a culprit because it changes from "Obtain DNS server address automatically" to the specific DNS server. What is the fix? Thank you...
  8. I don’t know if I have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know if I have a virus: So the other day I ran a windows virus scan and it said I had a virus so I removed it and I did the scan a second time and it said I had another virus. I did this multiple times and it said a new virus each time. I then downloaded norton security and have since run every...
  9. I don’t want Windows updates!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don’t want Windows updates!: I am really tired of any updates and problems I get with them. I want to stop them. How can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-windows-updates/99cd2028-249e-48f5-ac92-8f90acbb0405
  10. I don’t have access to the desktop menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don’t have access to the desktop menu: When I try to open a menu on my desktop and right click it, I see dots constantly spinning. Could you help me to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-access-to-the-desktop-menu/26e837cf-4a11-4f26-b8f1-1f1de9bf4dab