Windows 10: updating in win 10 keeps downloading and installing, then it repeats and error code...

Discus and support updating in win 10 keeps downloading and installing, then it repeats and error code... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have hp lap top getting win 10 update error when downloading and installing error code is ox8024200dand code OX80240034 hOW DO i CORRECT THIS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ColinHarris3, Sep 3, 2018.

1. updating in win 10 keeps downloading and installing, then it repeats and error code...

I have hp lap top getting win 10 update error when downloading and installing error code is ox8024200dand code OX80240034

hOW DO i CORRECT THIS?

:)

ColinHarris3, Sep 3, 2018
  2. mAfia_boy Win User

Win 7 update error??

Im running win 7 home prem and until now all the updates are working fine untiol i got to this one; Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB976098) Download size: 482 KB.

every time i go to install it i get an error code {80080008} + {WindowsUpdate_dt000}

and obviously it fails, its getting really annoying now but was wondering if anyone has had the same issue or knows of a fix*Confused updating in win 10 keeps downloading and installing, then it repeats and error code... :confused:

Ive left a screenshot of the error in an attachment, any advice would be great thanks peeps??

mAfia_boy, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    Error Code Installing Oblivion (Kinda Urgent?)

that's a Direct X runtime error.

Install the DX 9c Winter 2005 install of DX9.
    download it here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Reinstall your video card driver(you might get away with skipping this step, if not you gotta start over)

Now re-install the game. DO NOT let it install DX9 on your computer for you.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 3, 2018
  4. JousteR Win User

updating in win 10 keeps downloading and installing, then it repeats and error code...

WTF! Vista update error code 80070002

I just did this couple of days ago worked fine for me..*Smile updating in win 10 keeps downloading and installing, then it repeats and error code... :)

JousteR, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

updating in win 10 keeps downloading and installing, then it repeats and error code...

1. updating in win 10 keeps downloading and installing, then it repeats and error code... - Similar Threads - updating keeps downloading

2. Win 10 auto update keeps on downloading and installing new drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 auto update keeps on downloading and installing new drivers: Every time when my Win 10 Home Edition performs an auto update, it keeps on downloading and replacing my older graphics driver with a new one.I tried various methods for turning off this ‘mandatory’ graphics driver download and installation without any success. I applied all...
  3. Win 10 auto update keeps on downloading and installing new drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 auto update keeps on downloading and installing new drivers: Every time when my Win 10 Home Edition performs an auto update, it keeps on downloading and replacing my older graphics driver with a new one.I tried various methods for turning off this ‘mandatory’ graphics driver download and installation without any success. I applied all...
  4. Win 10 auto update keeps on downloading and installing new drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Repeated Installation of Win 11 Update B4023057

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Installation of Win 11 Update B4023057: Hi there just interested to know the reason why Win 11 Update KB4023057 is being downloaded & installed repeatedly ever since July 2021?Thank youGeorge Katonivualiku...
  6. Repeated Installation of Win 11 Update B4023057

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated Installation of Win 11 Update B4023057: Hi there just interested to know the reason why Win 11 Update KB4023057 is being downloaded & installed repeatedly ever since July 2021?Thank youGeorge Katonivualiku...
  7. Repeated Error Code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Repeated Error Code: Hi all, I keep getting this error code showing up all the time, but can't remove it. I don't know which app exactly running this file and can't reinstall this app again. This is very annoying. Pls advise how I could get rid of it. [ATTACH]...
  8. Repeated Error Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Error Code: Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc90ddc61f010 Parameter 2: fffff80bef170700 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 17b8 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  9. Update downloads repeatedly but doesn't install

Update downloads repeatedly but doesn't install: I wanted to ask that i had started the new windows 10 update assistant and begin the download . but when the download was done upto 100% then again it started from 0%. i thought there must a mistake and then again after 100% it began from 0% it happened with me and i just...
  10. Win 10 install fails error code 80070003

Win 10 install fails error code 80070003: I think this may be due to the Win 8 installation which was done as an upgrade from win7 pro. I think the bootmgr/bcd is on the wrong drive. There isn't a system reserved partition on my C: drive but there is an OEM partition, an EFI system partition and a recovery partition....