Windows 10: Updating iTunes

Discus and support Updating iTunes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My iTunes is stuck in the update mode. How can I get it to complete the update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HeleneFisk, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Updating iTunes

My iTunes is stuck in the update mode. How can I get it to complete the update.

:)

HeleneFisk, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Feb 14, 2020
  3. RickC Win User
    iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Updating iTunes

Itunes Update

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What happens when you try to update iTunes?
    I would suggest you to uninstall iTunes and re-install the latest version from the Apple Support website.

Note: Kindly save iTunes files before uninstalling it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Updating iTunes

1. Updating iTunes - Similar Threads - Updating iTunes

2. iTune Airplay icon disappeared after latest Windows 10 2024-01 update. Fixed by setting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTune Airplay icon disappeared after latest Windows 10 2024-01 update. Fixed by setting the...: On an old Toshiba laptop running Windows 10, the iTunes AirPlay icon disappeared after the latest 2024-01 update. A Windows 10 desktop and a Windows 11 laptop on the same WiFi as the AppleTV I was expecting to access did not have this problem. Restarting the Bonjour Service...
  3. iTune Airplay icon disappeared after latest Windows 10 2024-01 update. Fixed by setting the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTune Airplay icon disappeared after latest Windows 10 2024-01 update. Fixed by setting the...: On an old Toshiba laptop running Windows 10, the iTunes AirPlay icon disappeared after the latest 2024-01 update. A Windows 10 desktop and a Windows 11 laptop on the same WiFi as the AppleTV I was expecting to access did not have this problem. Restarting the Bonjour Service...
  4. iTune Airplay icon disappeared after latest Windows 10 2024-01 update. Fixed by setting the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. can anyone help me with recovering a deleted iPhone backup after an iTunes update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help me with recovering a deleted iPhone backup after an iTunes update?: I recently updated iTunes on my Windows 10 computer and realized that my iPhone backup file got deleted in the process. I've attempted to locate the backup file by following these steps in the 'Files' application: In the search bar, I entered %appdata% and then %USERPROFILE%,...
  6. can anyone help me with recovering a deleted iPhone backup after an iTunes update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone help me with recovering a deleted iPhone backup after an iTunes update?: I recently updated iTunes on my Windows 10 computer and realized that my iPhone backup file got deleted in the process. I've attempted to locate the backup file by following these steps in the 'Files' application: In the search bar, I entered %appdata% and then %USERPROFILE%,...
  7. can anyone help me with recovering a deleted iPhone backup after an iTunes update?

8. how to update itunes on windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to update itunes on windows 7?: how to updATE ITUNES in windows 7?*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-itunes-on-windows-7/b271a0d7-dac0-4dca-892e-741291072e52
  9. how to update itunes on windows 7?

how to update itunes on windows 7?: how to updATE ITUNES in windows 7?*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-itunes-on-windows-7/b271a0d7-dac0-4dca-892e-741291072e52
  10. Windows 11 - Extended Monitor Second Display Not Working? ITUNES Update caused the problem!

Windows 11 - Extended Monitor Second Display Not Working? ITUNES Update caused the problem!: Hello,I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga X1. Purchased in 2022. Operating system Windows 11.I had a problem immediately with my second monitor/extended display "Windows Cannot Detect". The computer could recognize there was a device connected. However, windows display settings...