Windows 10: updating my details

Discus and support updating my details in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to update my e mail and mobile number on my micro soft account can anyone please help me out many thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thomas Rea1, Sep 27, 2022.

1. updating my details

I am trying to update my e mail and mobile number on my micro soft account can anyone please help me out many thanks

:)

Thomas Rea1, Sep 27, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond updating my details :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 27, 2022
  3. John Fer Win User
    System Details

Hello Murray,

This might be caused by system conflict. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest updating your drivers. To do that, follow the steps provided on this
    article.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Sep 27, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

updating my details

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

updating my details

1. updating my details - Similar Threads - updating details

2. After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost: After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost. issue 1 after sign-in with user1 now, all details like setup, directory structure, preferences and other details example: download folder, directory structure are not loading. issue 2...
  3. After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost: After windows 11 update on 11-Nov, my account details are not loading, ms login is lost. issue 1 after sign-in with user1 now, all details like setup, directory structure, preferences and other details example: download folder, directory structure are not loading. issue 2...
  4. Repeated failed updates: Details as below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated failed updates: Details as below: Greetings knowledgeable ones. I have repeatedly tried to install the updates below, without success.Do I need to uninstall the failed first or is this another issue> Windows 8.1 64-bit HP omni 27 Desktop PC2022-08 Security Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems...
  5. Repeated failed updates: Details as below

Repeated failed updates: Details as below: Greetings knowledgeable ones. I have repeatedly tried to install the updates below, without success.Do I need to uninstall the failed first or is this another issue> Windows 8.1 64-bit HP omni 27 Desktop PC2022-08 Security Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems...
  6. updating my details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updating my details: I am trying to update my e mail and mobile number on my micro soft account can anyone please help me out many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-my-details/f46c578b-4641-434e-9f6a-0fd7ef381738
  7. updating my details

updating my details: I am trying to update my e mail and mobile number on my micro soft account can anyone please help me out many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-my-details/f46c578b-4641-434e-9f6a-0fd7ef381738
  8. "Date Created" detail of files is updated to be the same as "Date Modified" whenever the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Date Created" detail of files is updated to be the same as "Date Modified" whenever the...: Hi!On my Win10PC, whenever i save a file, the "Date Created" detail will be updated to be the same as "Date Modified".Anyone encountered something similar and found out how to resolve it?...
  9. "Date Created" detail of files is updated to be the same as "Date Modified" whenever the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Date Created" detail of files is updated to be the same as "Date Modified" whenever the...: Hi!On my Win10PC, whenever i save a file, the "Date Created" detail will be updated to be the same as "Date Modified".Anyone encountered something similar and found out how to resolve it?...
  10. "Date Created" detail of files is updated to be the same as "Date Modified" whenever the...