Windows 10: updating my details

Discus and support updating my details in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to update my e mail and mobile number on my micro soft account can anyone please help me out many thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thomas Rea1, Sep 27, 2022.

1. updating my details

I am trying to update my e mail and mobile number on my micro soft account can anyone please help me out many thanks

:)

Thomas Rea1, Sep 27, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond updating my details :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 27, 2022
  3. John Fer Win User
    System Details

Hello Murray,

This might be caused by system conflict. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest updating your drivers. To do that, follow the steps provided on this
    article.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Sep 27, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

updating my details

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

updating my details

1. updating my details - Similar Threads - updating details

2. The details pane on file explorer update sucks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The details pane on file explorer update sucks.: I used to be able to highlight 79 photos at once and add a comment that would apply to all 79 photos. Now? NO I followed anther thread concerning this issue but the old "fixes" don't seem to work anymore. Is there anything that can be done to reverse this annoying "update". I...
  3. The details pane on file explorer update sucks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The details pane on file explorer update sucks.: I used to be able to highlight 79 photos at once and add a comment that would apply to all 79 photos. Now? NO I followed anther thread concerning this issue but the old "fixes" don't seem to work anymore. Is there anything that can be done to reverse this annoying "update". I...
  4. Windows 11 update issues detected, Pics in details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update issues detected, Pics in details: I just got this PC from a friend who had given it a fresh Windows install, and I got a few crashes/ BSODs in the first day of trying to run some games. BSODs include:SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED one that did not state what failed, and one that stated Ntfs.sys failedI...
  5. Windows 11 update issues detected, Pics in details

Windows 11 update issues detected, Pics in details: I just got this PC from a friend who had given it a fresh Windows install, and I got a few crashes/ BSODs in the first day of trying to run some games. BSODs include:SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED one that did not state what failed, and one that stated Ntfs.sys failedI...
  6. Windows Server 2012 R2 Windows Update getting rolled back - Error detail: Code 800F0922

Windows Server 2012 R2 Windows Update getting rolled back - Error detail: Code 800F0922: HelloWindows update getting rolled back on windows server 2012 R2 ServersError detail: Code 800F0922 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2012-r2-windows-update-getting/103c9ce7-dcbf-46e2-84a0-5ab89484201c
  7. Windows Server 2012 R2 Windows Update getting rolled back - Error detail: Code 800F0922

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2012 R2 Windows Update getting rolled back - Error detail: Code 800F0922: HelloWindows update getting rolled back on windows server 2012 R2 ServersError detail: Code 800F0922 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-server-2012-r2-windows-update-getting/103c9ce7-dcbf-46e2-84a0-5ab89484201c
  8. It is taking too long to update any file properties details for Video files in Widows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is taking too long to update any file properties details for Video files in Widows...: I'm trying to update the file property details eg: Artist details/Tags/Production for my video files mostly .mp4/.mkv formats and files size average between 2GB to 8GB, On applying the change the system is taking too long to apply the change. I noticed like the file is being...
  9. It is taking too long to update any file properties details for Video files in Widows...

It is taking too long to update any file properties details for Video files in Widows...: I'm trying to update the file property details eg: Artist details/Tags/Production for my video files mostly .mp4/.mkv formats and files size average between 2GB to 8GB, On applying the change the system is taking too long to apply the change. I noticed like the file is being...
  10. Security Update for Windows KB5027271 failed to install. Error details: Code 800F0831

Security Update for Windows KB5027271 failed to install. Error details: Code 800F0831: The Security update "2023-06 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems KB5027271" is failing to be installed.I have tried the below solution provided by Microsoft but it didn't solve the issue and still the issue...