Windows 10: Updating my wifi network card.

Discus and support Updating my wifi network card. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't update my wifi adapter (TL-WN8200ND) with the last driver because the installer says me that the actual drive is the best installed. How I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hutra, Aug 14, 2015.

1. hutra Win User

Updating my wifi network card.

I can't update my wifi adapter (TL-WN8200ND) with the last driver because the installer says me that the actual drive is the best installed. How I can force the installation of the new one?
    Thanks in advance.

:)

hutra, Aug 14, 2015

2. confusion b/w wifi and network cards.

hi,

i am using i mate jama.

there is no wifi icon in my device but there is an icon named "network cards".in the default help of the device it is written that "your device may say network cards instead of wifi".

i want to know that how can i connect to internet using wifi/network card on my device.plz guide...

regards

danishizhar_hassan, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Windows 10 update and wifi

Is there a password on your wifi network? I would also suggest updating the drivers for your network card.

JoeThiesen, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Updating my wifi network card.

1. Updating my wifi network card. - Similar Threads - Updating wifi network

2. 5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card: Hi,Today I downloaded the “cumulative update for .NET framework 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version 21h2 for x64 kb5013624” and it seems to have broken my Wi-Fi card. I am no longer able to connect to the Internet and my laptop says that there are no networks available. When I...
  3. 5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5/13/22 networking update seems to have broken my wifi card: Hi,Today I downloaded the “cumulative update for .NET framework 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version 21h2 for x64 kb5013624” and it seems to have broken my Wi-Fi card. I am no longer able to connect to the Internet and my laptop says that there are no networks available. When I...
  4. The new Windows 11 update deleted my wifi network card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The new Windows 11 update deleted my wifi network card.: Now, you may own the operating system, but it doesn’t give you the right to delete my Wi-Fi network drivers from HP… that’s my hardware, and their software. Microsoft are beginning to creep me out with their involvement in my life and my property.All the help on here says to...
  5. The new Windows 11 update deleted my wifi network card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The new Windows 11 update deleted my wifi network card.: Now, you may own the operating system, but it doesn’t give you the right to delete my Wi-Fi network drivers from HP… that’s my hardware, and their software. Microsoft are beginning to creep me out with their involvement in my life and my property.All the help on here says to...
  6. Device Not Detected: PCIe WiFi Network Card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device Not Detected: PCIe WiFi Network Card: Hi friends, I have tried every troubleshooting method except for Resetting my PC to get my Asus WiFi Network adapter to show up on my PC. What's interesting about my issue is that the adapter worked for a short time when I first installed it. But it stopped showing up on the...
  7. Wireless network card can't find WiFi networks

Wireless network card can't find WiFi networks: Hi! I own a MS Surface Pro 3. It has a built in Marvell Wireless network card. Suddenly it stopped being able to find available networks. I tried connecting a Wireless USB-adapter, and it finds all the networks here. So how can I fix the built-in network card? I have...
  8. no wifi networks and no nvidia graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no wifi networks and no nvidia graphic card: Hi I recently upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7. and i am facing driver related issues since I have upgraded to windows 10. It is really a worst experience of upgrade. I am using: windows 10 pro 64 bit version: 1909 OS build: 18363.535 i got some...
  9. Wifi card not detected in Safe Mode with Networking

Wifi card not detected in Safe Mode with Networking: Hello, When I boot into safe mode with networking on my laptop with the latest and updated Windows 10 Pro version, all I get is the ethernet icon and NO wifi at all detected. Seeing this all over the web, with no explanation. Unsuccessful also when choosing option to safe...
  10. New Network Card, No WiFi

New Network Card, No WiFi: A two-hour call with Dell convinced them that my network card was failing, so the next day a tech installed a new card. No matter what I have done, no matter what a support agent did during a four-hour phone call, this new card will not find my local WiFi network, it will not...