Windows 10: updating names not values

Discus and support updating names not values in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm updating a database table with an HTML form. The update occurs but with the field names not the values? -------------------------------------- the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Apr 11, 2021.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

updating names not values

I'm updating a database table with an HTML form. The update occurs but with the field names
    not the values?
    --------------------------------------
    the form code:

<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en">
    <head>
    </head>
    <body bgcolor="#ccffff"><center>
    <font size=+2><b> update 515 Certification Expiration database</font><br>
    <form action="cert-update.php" method="post">
    <label for="unit">Unit:</label>
    <input type="text" name="unit" id="unit">
    <label...

Read more

1Tsme1941, Apr 11, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond updating names not values :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Apr 11, 2021
  4. erocker Win User

[Updated]AMD/ATi 2D Clock Guide

Ever since Catalyst 11.6, AMD has changed things around somewhat since the previous guide with the HD 5XXX series. Here's the updated guide on how to set your 2D clocks where you want them. Please let me know if anything can be made clearer in this guide. Enjoy!

[heading]Step 1[/heading]
    • Open AMD Vision Control Center (Advanced View).
    • Presets.
    • Add Preset.
    updating names not values clocks1.jpg

[heading]Step 2[/heading]
    • Enter a profile name in the field.
    • Tick "Save" then close. Do not activate the profile yet.
    updating names not values clocks2.jpg

[heading]Step 3[/heading]
    • Now you will need to make sure you can view hidden folders on your system by going to the Control
    Panel-->Folder Options-->View tab and select "Show hidden files, folders and drives." Close.

• Go to your "My Documents" folder and open the AppData folder. From there open the Local folder->ATi->ACE then right click the Profiles document (Not the folder yet) and tick edit.
    • Highlight everything and tick Copy. Close.
    • Now open the Profiles folder then right click and tick edit on the profile (that you named earlier). Delete the entries in there, then paste in what you copied just earlier.
    updating names not values clocks3.jpg

updating names not values clocks4.jpg

• From there you change the two values below. As I indicate in the picture I'm using CrossFire so I have two entries to change. Input the 2D clocks you want, then Save.
    • Save it then right click the CCC icon and activate your profile

updating names not values clocks5.jpg

updating names not values clocks6.jpg

erocker, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

1. updating names not values - Similar Threads - updating names values

2. Value cannot be null. Parameter name: commaSeparatedMetadataIds none

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Value cannot be null. Parameter name: commaSeparatedMetadataIds none: Every Time I try to ask a question I get this message; Value cannot be null. Parameter name: commaSeparatedMetadataIds noneWhat am I doing wrong?Old NASA Kid...
  3. Value cannot be null. Parameter name: commaSeparatedMetadataIds none

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Value cannot be null. Parameter name: commaSeparatedMetadataIds none: Every Time I try to ask a question I get this message; Value cannot be null. Parameter name: commaSeparatedMetadataIds noneWhat am I doing wrong?Old NASA Kid...
  4. Registry value is not getting updated for the applied patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry value is not getting updated for the applied patch: Microsoft SQL Server Obsolete Version: Authenticated vulnerability after the patching. the registry value wasn't changing after applying the MS Patch which is why it was still reflecting in the vulnerability but it should have been when the patch got applied....
  5. Registry value is not getting updated for the applied patch

Registry value is not getting updated for the applied patch: Microsoft SQL Server Obsolete Version: Authenticated vulnerability after the patching. the registry value wasn't changing after applying the MS Patch which is why it was still reflecting in the vulnerability but it should have been when the patch got applied....
  6. Removing registry entries based on key name values

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing registry entries based on key name values: I am trying to remove unwanted flight simulator files from my registry. These amount to literally thousands of files containing scenery, texture, model and other information, but doing so manually, file by file takes days.All the files have different keys, but their group...
  7. Removing registry entries based on key name values

Removing registry entries based on key name values: I am trying to remove unwanted flight simulator files from my registry. These amount to literally thousands of files containing scenery, texture, model and other information, but doing so manually, file by file takes days.All the files have different keys, but their group...
  8. How to see Names and Values of Environment Variables in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to see Names and Values of Environment Variables in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you want to see the names and values of Environment Variables in Windows 11 or Windows 10, here is how you can do that. There are mainly four ways to find almost everything about the Environment Variables in Windows 11/10, and this article explains all the possible...
  9. Edit the value in "Device Manager / Disks / [diskname] / Details / Display Name"?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Edit the value in "Device Manager / Disks / [diskname] / Details / Display Name"?: PLEASE NOTE -- I already know how to rename a volume in windows 10, and how to assign a drive letter. I'm specifically asking if there's a way to customize the different name values listed under Device Manager / DisksEach of which is also under Device Manager / Disks /...
  10. RegSetValueExW failed to write value name and value data to registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    RegSetValueExW failed to write value name and value data to registry: RegSetValueExW Unicode version of function failed to write the value name and value data to registry in windows 10. The value name contains more than 1000 characters,value data contains 16,000 characters. RegSetValueExW function return returns ERROR_SUCCESS but the value...