Windows 10: Updating nov. 2019 -update

Discus and support Updating nov. 2019 -update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After getting prompted several times to install the newest update package I deleted some musicfiles from a usb- key, as there was not enogh space on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Claus Hermann, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Updating nov. 2019 -update

After getting prompted several times to install the newest update package I deleted some musicfiles from a usb- key, as there was not enogh space on the harddisk. Left on the usb was a windows 10 recovery file, which I gave no attention.

I got a message from the "system", that everything was ok, and that I could restart the computer now or later. I did it before going to bed,, but next time I looked to the computer, there was an error-message, saying that I should insert the external storemedia and click ok, which I did.

But nothing happened, except that now, apart from F12 Startup device menu I have no access at all to the computer.

The machine is a Lenovo Think Center .M 700

What can I do?

Best regards

Claus H.

:)

Claus Hermann, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Feb 9, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Updating nov. 2019 -update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Updating nov. 2019 -update

1. Updating nov. 2019 -update - Similar Threads - Updating nov 2019

2. INTERNET SWITCHING OFF 2019 Nov to Dec to Jan update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INTERNET SWITCHING OFF 2019 Nov to Dec to Jan update: We were expecting a fix for the September bug that switches off internet and in October a minor solution was in the update though not perfect. In November Microsoft update uploads the same bug that switches off internet in Intel based PC's and Laptops. It then uploads a...
  3. After updating to Nov 2019 now logging into Temp.Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Nov 2019 now logging into Temp.Desktop: After I updated to the Nov 2019 update, I can only log into a Temp.Desktop. All my desktop files and folders are still located in C:\Users\(UserName)\Desktop. How do I make necessary changes so that when I log into my laptop, I log into my original account. Ronald P Baudoin...
  4. Windows 10 Update vesion 1909 Nov 2019 will not install

Windows 10 Update vesion 1909 Nov 2019 will not install: I can not get this update to install. It was stuck getting ready at 94% finally got through that by rebooting, now stuck at 1% on install and will not install. It is slowing my computer down so I can not use it. What can I do? HELP!! How do I set updates to happen in the...
  5. Windows Update Nov 13, 2019

Windows Update Nov 13, 2019: The latest update has deleted several of my most recent Word documents completely. I've "searched everywhere", and looked manually in Users and my doc folder, but they are gone, gone, gone. Considering that the documents in question were university assignments, it is...
  6. windows upddate Nov 2019

windows upddate Nov 2019: Is anyone else out there as freaked out as I was with the "comfort" messages that came up - without any source attribution - during this update? I had a hard time trying to decide if my system was under attack by ransomware. Still am not so sure......
  7. Sticky Notes after Update Nov 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes after Update Nov 2019: today (Nov 6, 2019) i had an update on windows 10 . before that, I had just one tab on my taskbar for ALL sticky notes i used on screen (5 or 6 depends on work). after update i have one tab for every single note i have on my screen. is this normal or i have a bug ?...
  8. Nov. 5, 2019 update problem

Nov. 5, 2019 update problem: After this update some windows freeze with the little blue circle thing in it. This happens most in windows explorer windows. Only solution is to reboot and continue working until it happens again which has been anywhere from just a couple minutes to an hour or so. Has...
  9. Catastrophic Windows 10 update Nov 5th 2019 !

Catastrophic Windows 10 update Nov 5th 2019 !: This is what happened to me on the morning of wednesday November 6th : - On the evening of Nov 5th I left my laptop in sleep mode - This morning I clicked the mouse to wake the laptop up, and got an empty screen like when you first login to Windows - All my files were...
  10. win10 nov update

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 nov update: installed win10 and worked fine for months then the windows update in nov caused installation crash so retried which worked but had no start menu, the dvd was missing/unworkable and intermittent graphics driver crashes so downloaded win10 iso from windows , reinstalled the...