Windows 10: updating programs

Discus and support updating programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have not been able to update or install programs. I get the message: Set up error creating registry key, HKey_Local_Machine\Software\windows\Current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JerryHipfner, Nov 16, 2018.

1. updating programs

I have not been able to update or install programs. I get the message: Set up error creating registry key, HKey_Local_Machine\Software\windows\Current Version\Uninstall\Smart Defrag-is1: RegCreate Key Ex failed: code 5; access is denied

:)

JerryHipfner, Nov 16, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond updating programs :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 16, 2018
  4. updating programs

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

updating programs

1. updating programs - Similar Threads - updating programs

2. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  3. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  4. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  6. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  7. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to do I fix the windows update when I can't open any program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to do I fix the windows update when I can't open any program.: The newest update to windows just basically bricked my pc. I can no longer launch any programs including the task manager or the start menu. Any thing that should load when I start up fails to load as well. I'm using a radeon graphics card....
  9. How to do I fix the windows update when I can't open any program.

How to do I fix the windows update when I can't open any program.: The newest update to windows just basically bricked my pc. I can no longer launch any programs including the task manager or the start menu. Any thing that should load when I start up fails to load as well. I'm using a radeon graphics card....
  10. Win 11 after update no opening any program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 after update no opening any program: Hii I made today the win 11 update. After the update the pc booted up but I can not open any programs except for file explorer! I can also not open any settings neither the terminal. I tried to go over the installer into the terminal. And I did the sfc scannow command. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How can I change updating programs