Windows 10: updating revised resiurces and cost on the base line

Discus and support updating revised resiurces and cost on the base line in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how can i update the cost and the resources in a baseline where the task has not started without changing the original baseline start and finish date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlokSahdev, Jul 15, 2019.

1. updating revised resiurces and cost on the base line

how can i update the cost and the resources in a baseline where the task has not started without changing the original baseline start and finish date

:)

AlokSahdev, Jul 15, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Jul 15, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

updating revised resiurces and cost on the base line

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile updating revised resiurces and cost on the base line :)

Thema:

updating revised resiurces and cost on the base line

1. updating revised resiurces and cost on the base line - Similar Threads - updating revised resiurces

2. Ram cost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram cost: Hiii please help me which brand should I buy to run fifa 18 n 19 smoothly without lag and stuttering issues... and if I add 4 GB Additional ram is fine right??? wont there be problem please help me someone Also which brand is best to buy and how much it will cost My Dell...
  3. Does it cost anything to update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does it cost anything to update?: Do updates in windows 10 cost anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-it-cost-anything-to-update/daf038d4-dbb3-47db-b930-828d361ea40c
  4. Windows update cost me a job

Windows update cost me a job: I have a broken screen on my laptop. Microsoft forced the November update for Windows 10. Now I have no hdmi output and my laptop is useless. I have a coding interview via skype at 11am. This kind of stuff is why people hate Microsoft. You have cost me so much time, effort,...
  5. Update cost

Update cost: Is there a cost for the latest windows 10 update? My machine is asking me to update with no mention of cost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-cost/69da9305-1105-4a91-8b02-0b11685e6220
  6. how much is the cost to update this.???

how much is the cost to update this.???: what is the cost to update windows10... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-is-the-cost-to-update-this/1d1bbd9c-9023-4876-b3dc-f449cb474e4a
  7. Insider preview old revision upgrade to new revision

Insider preview old revision upgrade to new revision: I joined Insider preview program, and recently got a pop-up message, said my insider preview revision will be expired on 14/Dec-2018. Need to upgrade to a new Insider preview revision. But I don't know how to upgrade. Tried couple of time to upgrade from system control panel,...
  8. is a i7-6500U based laptop worth the cost to upgrade to A 1TB SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is a i7-6500U based laptop worth the cost to upgrade to A 1TB SSD: Good Day All the question is: is a i7-6500U based laptop worth the cost to upgrade to A 1TB SSD and 16GB memory i'm hoping to get this done for under 400-450 some time in Dec in Singapore all info greatly appreciated DME 117992
  9. Can't revise doc.x without changing title or revision

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't revise doc.x without changing title or revision: Sometimes I can’t revise Windows 10 .docx files unless I change the file name or revision. I find this very annoying. Please help me resolve this problem. Thanks.*Confused 88826
  10. revising an existing document and saving the revisions

in Windows 10 Support
    revising an existing document and saving the revisions: Often I bring to the screen a windows 10 existing document for rereading and revision. After I've made the revisions, I click save. On my former windows system, that would save the corrections. On windows 10, this often leads to "Save as". I have to write in the title of the...