Windows 10: Updating screws with my computer every time!

Discus and support Updating screws with my computer every time! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How come after every "update" something goes wrong with the computer and it slows down a lot. I put off updating as long as I can, cuz it sucks. I hate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YvonneTorburn-Clark, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Updating screws with my computer every time!

How come after every "update" something goes wrong with the computer and it slows down a lot. I put off updating as long as I can, cuz it sucks. I hate it.

:)

YvonneTorburn-Clark, Aug 15, 2019

2. Outlook, Windows update screwed my computer

Hi Bennie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

• When you set up the account, did you create a local account or Microsoft account?
    • What is the exact error message you get when you try to login?

I suggest you to check if you have activated two step verification for your account. If yes, I suggest you to turn it off and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Also check if the Windows Update was successfully installed on your computer.

• Press Windows Key + I and click on Update and Security.
    • Under Windows Update tab, click on Advanced options
    • Click on View update history and check if the update is installed properly.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 15, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updating screws with my computer every time! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Updating screws with my computer every time!

Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Updating screws with my computer every time!

1. Updating screws with my computer every time! - Similar Threads - Updating screws computer

2. Windows Update has screwed up my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update has screwed up my computer: The latest Windows Update kicked off yesterday evening. Now my computer will not boot. I don't think that the update ever even completed, but it is also in a position where it won't back out any changes either. All I see is that little circle of dots indicating that something...
  3. Update screwed up computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update screwed up computer: After this last forced update which I kept having to uninstall due to constant errors my computer is no longer operating properly. I cannot access the Start menu nor any setting menus. I cannot search any thing. I have tried constant reboots, restarting Windows Explorer....
  4. Windows 10 update screwed up my computer.

Windows 10 update screwed up my computer.: Here is proof: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-screwed-up-my-computer/e5b3362c-86f9-4742-8bd0-8b4f43dad2a1
  5. Update screwed my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update screwed my computer: Hi. Sorry. Second time posting with new information. Anyone knows what this script error is? (https://logincdn.msauth.net/16.000/content/js/ConvergedLoginPagunatedStrings.en_q3Zchj5ehH5oFalnPzrOkQ2.js) Recently got my system up and running but this error pops up. Startup...
  6. You've screwed with my computer for the last time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You've screwed with my computer for the last time: Your latest update has caused all apps including explorer to crash. You're sued and delete this post or ban my profile you're a dead company like Atari....
  7. Recent Microsoft Update screwed up my Computer

Recent Microsoft Update screwed up my Computer: On Wednesday 6/25/2020 I got a notification for a Critical Update gor Windows 10, I hit “Update& Restart” but ny HP computer never came back on, there was a constant Resart Loop for hours overnight that kept saying Recovery Failed. After additiobal hours trying to allow it to...
  8. update screwed my computer

update screwed my computer: just wondering how many peoples computers have been f'd off because of an update that apparently should not have been released. I personally think a class action suit against microsoft from everyone affected by this BS of the nth magnitude. Think that would wake up the...
  9. My Computer is Completely screwed

My Computer is Completely screwed: So I'm running Windows Pro on my PC. Yesterday the computer just shuts off randomly. Then it restarts and lets me log back in, but once I log in it restarts and does the same thing as before. That process then repeats several times until it goes into Automatic repair. Then...
  10. Computer works on updates every time it is turned on

Computer works on updates every time it is turned on: Every time I turn my laptop on, it says it is working on updates and works on this for a while before turning on. It does this everytime the computer is turned on and online I can only really find suggestions that say to turn automatic updates off which I have always had off,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update screws computer