Windows 10: updating security info

Discus and support updating security info in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to update security information and I can't get past this screen. The alternative email on file (to get a code) can't be edited, and it's not a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndrewVoyles, Mar 31, 2019.

1. updating security info

I want to update security information and I can't get past this screen. The alternative email on file (to get a code) can't be edited, and it's not a working email

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

You can't access this site right now
    This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 4/28/2019 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.
    If you didn't request this, let us know.
    If you'd like to keep your current security info, you can cancel this request.

:)

AndrewVoyles, Mar 31, 2019
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Jorge Win User
    Microsoft to Roll Out Four Security Updates Next Week

So that's (4) down and 40 Billion more security updates to go before any Microsucks O/S will be even remotely secure. I'd suggest Bill get off his arse and get the first Billion security fixes out this year.

Jorge, Mar 31, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

updating security info

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

updating security info

1. updating security info - Similar Threads - updating security info

2. Security Info Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Info Update: I recently updated my security info and, and am unable to log in to Onedrive on my Windows 10 desktop. I only updated the security information because I no longer have the old phone number and the backup email address no longer exists. I cannot cancel the requested update,...
  3. Ways to Speed up the security info update!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ways to Speed up the security info update!: Hello there,Recently, I changed my contact number on my Microsoft Account. Now, I would like to access the recovery keys aka.ms/myrecoverykey site for the Bitlocker keys as my drives are locked somehow. When I try to access this site, I'm getting the below window.I don't have...
  4. Ways to Speed up the security info update!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ways to Speed up the security info update!: Hello there,Recently, I changed my contact number on my Microsoft Account. Now, I would like to access the recovery keys aka.ms/myrecoverykey site for the Bitlocker keys as my drives are locked somehow. When I try to access this site, I'm getting the below window.I don't have...
  5. Bitlocker, security info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker, security info: Hi , my computer show me a blue screen « bitlocker » , so i went on my microsoft account went on my devise and they ask me for a code that i will receive on my phone , the things is it s my old phone number so i change the security info . And now i have to wait 30 days to get...
  6. Bitlocker, security info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker, security info: Hi , my computer show me a blue screen « bitlocker » , so i went on my microsoft account went on my devise and they ask me for a code that i will receive on my phone , the things is it s my old phone number so i change the security info . And now i have to wait 30 days to get...
  7. changing security info

changing security info: Hello thereI found out that my old inactive phone was mentioned in my profile info. I wanted to change it to a new phone number enabling me to receive security code whenever I need to change my MS password. Badly I was in a rush and could not find change phone number so I...
  8. Changing Security Info

Changing Security Info: The code that Microsoft send me is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-security-info/4d900a1d-e475-47c5-bd70-28eb647ff663
  9. Security info was removed

Security info was removed: I have accidentally removed my security info for Microsoft account. I have tried several times to recover it but unsuccessfully. I have been repeating submit the form to recover and repeating the same questions asked but still cannot. Appreciate you can assist. Thank you....
  10. Reverse Security Info Update

Reverse Security Info Update: Hello, I need to reverse the security info update, but I am no longer using my old phone number that is attached to my microsoft account. How do I reverse it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-security-info-update/243bcd92-43a5-4ba7-befc-9a2c62505fea