Windows 10: Updating to ios 13.1.2 using itunes

Discus and support Updating to ios 13.1.2 using itunes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to upgrade to ios 13.1.2 on my iPhone se using iTunes but it says driver not installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by warrellwilson, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Updating to ios 13.1.2 using itunes

Trying to upgrade to ios 13.1.2 on my iPhone se using iTunes but it says driver not installed.

:)

warrellwilson, Oct 11, 2019

2. how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Oct 11, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Updating to ios 13.1.2 using itunes

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Updating to ios 13.1.2 using itunes

1. Updating to ios 13.1.2 using itunes - Similar Threads - Updating ios using

2. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working: After I put my password, the desktop wallpaper can't be displayed, it's just black, touch pad pointer is active. Only one software called, 'system advance care' shows a boot period notification and when I try to access its settings or click optimize button on it, it doesn't...
  3. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working: After I put my password, the desktop wallpaper can't be displayed, it's just black, touch pad pointer is active. Only one software called, 'system advance care' shows a boot period notification and when I try to access its settings or click optimize button on it, it doesn't...
  4. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is now working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is now working: After I put my password, the desktop wallpaper can't be displayed, it's just black, touch pad pointer is active. Only one software called, 'system advance care' shows a boot period notification and when I try to access its settings or click optimize button on it, it doesn't...
  6. My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is now working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Dell 2 in 1, inspiron 13 5378 is now working: After I put my password, the desktop wallpaper can't be displayed, it's just black, touch pad pointer is active. Only one software called, 'system advance care' shows a boot period notification and when I try to access its settings or click optimize button on it, it doesn't...
  7. Using wsl 1 and 2 together

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using wsl 1 and 2 together: How to use wsl and wsl 2 distro's side by side ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-wsl-1-and-2-together/96180be4-1850-49d8-a37a-b646af0547fc
  8. Problems with the Inspiron 13 5368 2-in-1 Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with the Inspiron 13 5368 2-in-1 Touch Screen: I have a notebook that has a touch screen, but the touch works randomly. It had no fall or impact. Initially it worked whenever a large number of hours went by without using it, but if the notebook was restarted, the touch would stop working. I always kept updating the...
  9. Dell announces new XPS 13 2-in-1 at Computex 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Dell announces new XPS 13 2-in-1 at Computex 2019: Just announced! With over 1 billion colors, the InfinityEdge HDR display on the new #DellXPS 13 2-in-1 will leave you awestruck. Follow along the #DellExperience at #Computex2019 for all the upcoming details! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 133527
  10. Audio Drivers - Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Drivers - Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1: I am having troubles with the sound on my Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1 running Windows 10. Currently I have tried removing and updating my drivers manually from the Dell website with Realtek High Definition Audio 6.0.1.8158, but I get crackling when I turn on my audio and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. updating ios with pc mac

2. ios 13.1.2 via pc