Windows 10: Updating to new releases

Discus and support Updating to new releases in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Migration up to build 9860 has been quite easy using Windows Update. I don't suppose that there is any chance that this process will continue right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by machare, Oct 27, 2014.

1. machare Win User

Updating to new releases

Migration up to build 9860 has been quite easy using Windows Update. I don't suppose that there is any chance that this process will continue right through to the production version!

I like to customize Windows to the way I want and this process can be a bit tedious if it has to be repeated.

I quite liked the way File Explorer in Windows 8 worked. (i.e. the way the left hand column appeared.) Is there anyway that I can adapt the Windows 10 File Explorer to appear the same?

:)

machare, Oct 27, 2014

2. Two New Beta Labs Releases S60v5

Lol :smileyvery-happy: I have about 45 videos on my phone including 3 full length movies, it loaded 29 then stopped, so when I open it again it tries to load the others then crashes after about a second, if I select no, the viseos that are there work really
    well, think the app will be good if it gets beyond experimental. Also finding the Nokia Bots app vastly improved and more useable :smileyhappy:

carman58---01, Oct 27, 2014
  3. Two New Beta Labs Releases S60v5

Thanks for update carman58.

Specially the second one looks very interesting!

coolbelief, Oct 27, 2014
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Updating to new releases

Hello Machare, and welcome to Ten Forums.

It should continue to have build updated in this manner until the final release. After that, we shall see.

If you like, you could use the method in the tutorial below to check for and adjust for new preview builds. *Smile

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...10-builds.html

Brink, Oct 27, 2014
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Updating to new releases

1. Updating to new releases - Similar Threads - Updating releases

2. New Twitter PWA update released - March 31, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update released - March 31, 2021: New Fleets: We’ve enabled DM Fleet previews and the Fleet viewer screen for all. Nudges: When Retweeting a Tweet that contains a link to an article, you’ll now be shown a nudge prompting you to think about reading the article before you share. Topics:...
  3. KB5001649 OS Builds 19041.870 and 19042.870 Optional Update was released again on 3/21/21

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5001649 OS Builds 19041.870 and 19042.870 Optional Update was released again on 3/21/21: To Whom It May Concern, The KB5001649 Optional Update was released again today 3/21/21 and it installed this time to my system with NO Problems. This New update will bring your build to 19042.870 if you are running the most current version of Windows 10....
  4. New Surface Duo firmware update released - March 18, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Duo firmware update released - March 18, 2021: Improvements and fixes in the update March 2021 updates March 18 release The following updates are available for unlocked Surface Duos in North America and Europe. Software version Update info 2021.207.70 (North America) 2021.207.72 (Europe) This update: Addresses...
  5. Microsoft releases second update to fix printing issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases second update to fix printing issues on Windows 10: Microsoft released a second update to address printing issues on the company's Windows 10 operating system. The new update has been released for all Windows 10 versions starting with Windows 10 version 1607. The update fixes the new printing issue that occurred on some...
  6. New Microsoft Teams app update released for iOS - March 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for iOS - March 17: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  7. New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - March 12

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - March 12: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  8. New Microsoft Teams app update released for iOS - March 5

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for iOS - March 5: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  9. This year’s first Windows 10 feature update is now one step closer to release

in Windows 10 News
    This year’s first Windows 10 feature update is now one step closer to release: For the past few months, Microsoft has been internally working on Windows 10 Spring 2021 update with bug fixes and improvements. Starting February, the update is being developed more openly, including accepting feedback from Windows Insiders. Unlike the October 2020 Update,...
  10. New Twitter PWA update released - February 26, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update released - February 26, 2021: New Fleets: We’re beginning to support Fleets on Twitter.com! We’ll be starting with an experiment enabling consumption of Fleets within DMs. Keep an eye out for additional functionality as it becomes available. Newsletters: Look for the new...