Updating to new releases

Discus and support Updating to new releases in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Migration up to build 9860 has been quite easy using Windows Update. I don't suppose that there is any chance that this process will continue right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by machare, Oct 27, 2014.

1. machare Win User

Updating to new releases

Migration up to build 9860 has been quite easy using Windows Update. I don't suppose that there is any chance that this process will continue right through to the production version!

I like to customize Windows to the way I want and this process can be a bit tedious if it has to be repeated.

I quite liked the way File Explorer in Windows 8 worked. (i.e. the way the left hand column appeared.) Is there anyway that I can adapt the Windows 10 File Explorer to appear the same?

:)

machare, Oct 27, 2014
  2. carman58---01 Win User

Two New Beta Labs Releases S60v5

Lol :smileyvery-happy: I have about 45 videos on my phone including 3 full length movies, it loaded 29 then stopped, so when I open it again it tries to load the others then crashes after about a second, if I select no, the viseos that are there work really
    well, think the app will be good if it gets beyond experimental. Also finding the Nokia Bots app vastly improved and more useable :smileyhappy:

carman58---01, Oct 27, 2014
  3. coolbelief Win User
    Two New Beta Labs Releases S60v5

Thanks for update carman58.

Specially the second one looks very interesting!

coolbelief, Oct 27, 2014
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Updating to new releases

Hello Machare, and welcome to Ten Forums.

It should continue to have build updated in this manner until the final release. After that, we shall see.

If you like, you could use the method in the tutorial below to check for and adjust for new preview builds. *Smile

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...10-builds.html

Brink, Oct 27, 2014
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Updating to new releases

1. Updating to new releases - Similar Threads - Updating releases

2. KB4343902 Update for New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released

in Windows 10 News
    KB4343902 Update for New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released: Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-25 Bulletin ID Date Published Priority APSB18-25 August 14, 2018 2 Summary Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player for Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome OS. These updates address critical...
  3. August 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    August 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2013 Update for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB3172506) Update for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB4011155) Update for Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 updated with new features on Release Preview Ring

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Photos app for Windows 10 updated with new features on Release Preview Ring: Microsoft today is pushing out a new update for its Photos app on Windows 10. The update is currently available for the Windows Insiders in the Release Preview Ring. The latest update bumps the Photos app version to 2018.18061.15330.0. [ATTACH] First and foremost, Microsoft...
  5. OS Build 17134.191 released today. My computer won't check for update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OS Build 17134.191 released today. My computer won't check for update: This build (released today) has some important bug fixes that I have been waiting for. When I go to Windows Update, it shows that my computer last checked for updates today at 1:53, which I believe was before the update I want was released. I can't seem to get it to check...
  6. New Windows Update Release Date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows Update Release Date: Hi Does anybody know when will Microsoft release its next update OR when they are going to fully release R5 ? thanks in Advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/new-windows-update-release-date/7ec6c201-2cec-4e99-92ec-e80f34d0b7d3
  7. 50% Increase in CPU Usage after Installing Any Windows 10 1803 Cumulative Update released...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    50% Increase in CPU Usage after Installing Any Windows 10 1803 Cumulative Update released...: Hello, After I installed the first Cumulative Update released in June (17134.112), I noticed a significant increase in overall CPU usage and terrible performance; instead of taking a couple seconds to open Microsoft Edge, it took nearly a minute, and instead of quickly...
  8. Intel is releasing Direct Connect Interface (DCI) policy update

in Windows 10 News
    Intel is releasing Direct Connect Interface (DCI) policy update: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00127 Product family: 5th and 6th generation Intel® Xeon® Processor E3 family, Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, and Intel® Xeon® Processor D family Impact of vulnerability: Information Disclosure, Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: Important Original...
  9. Microsoft Store updated with new improvements for Release Ring Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store updated with new improvements for Release Ring Insiders: Microsoft after pushing out updates for its OneDrive app for iOS has now put some focus on its own platform and has rolled out a new update for its Store app for Windows 10 PC and Mobile. The latest Store app update has pushed the version up to 11806.1001.15.0. The latest...
  10. July 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    July 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2010 Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (KB4022136) Office 2013 Update for Microsoft Excel 2013 (KB4022244) Update...