Windows 10: Updating to new releases

Discus and support Updating to new releases in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Migration up to build 9860 has been quite easy using Windows Update. I don't suppose that there is any chance that this process will continue right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by machare, Oct 27, 2014.

1. machare Win User

Updating to new releases

Migration up to build 9860 has been quite easy using Windows Update. I don't suppose that there is any chance that this process will continue right through to the production version!

I like to customize Windows to the way I want and this process can be a bit tedious if it has to be repeated.

I quite liked the way File Explorer in Windows 8 worked. (i.e. the way the left hand column appeared.) Is there anyway that I can adapt the Windows 10 File Explorer to appear the same?

:)

machare, Oct 27, 2014

2. Two New Beta Labs Releases S60v5

Lol :smileyvery-happy: I have about 45 videos on my phone including 3 full length movies, it loaded 29 then stopped, so when I open it again it tries to load the others then crashes after about a second, if I select no, the viseos that are there work really
    well, think the app will be good if it gets beyond experimental. Also finding the Nokia Bots app vastly improved and more useable :smileyhappy:

carman58---01, Oct 27, 2014
  3. Two New Beta Labs Releases S60v5

Thanks for update carman58.

Specially the second one looks very interesting!

coolbelief, Oct 27, 2014
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Updating to new releases

Hello Machare, and welcome to Ten Forums.

It should continue to have build updated in this manner until the final release. After that, we shall see.

If you like, you could use the method in the tutorial below to check for and adjust for new preview builds. *Smile

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...10-builds.html

Brink, Oct 27, 2014
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Updating to new releases

1. Updating to new releases - Similar Threads - Updating releases

2. New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - August 3

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - August 3: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  3. unable to update from release preview channel to windows 10 2004 Error Code 0xc1900101

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to update from release preview channel to windows 10 2004 Error Code 0xc1900101: currently running window insider release preview channel. Edition Windows Home Version 1903 OS build 19025.1051 Got windows update to 2004 from window update center, but update failed with error code 0xc1900101 this is a desktop with AMD Ryzen 5 cpu, 24GB of RAM. I've...
  4. Anyone know the purpose of the Preview update KB4568831 released the 31st is?

Anyone know the purpose of the Preview update KB4568831 released the 31st is?: I just got this update on two systems. It lists MANY fixes so why is it being released as a "Preview" and what does it mean for future updates.? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4568831/windows-10-update-kb4568831...
  5. Windows 10 version 2004 update KB4568831 released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 update KB4568831 released: Microsoft released a new update for the latest version of the company's Windows 10 operating system, Windows 10 version 2004. KB4568831 for Windows 10 version 2004 and Windows Server version 2004 is a non-security update that fixes several bugs found in earlier versions of...
  6. unable to update Windows Insider Program Preview release

unable to update Windows Insider Program Preview release: Hi, unable to update Windows Insider Program Preview release as its a Windows 10 Professional for Workstations Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 20161.rs_prerelease.200627-1754 shows intimation to upgrade before 31/07/2020 but unable to do so , tried taking help from...
  7. New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - July 23

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - July 23: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  8. New Surface Hub OS update released for public preview

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Hub OS update released for public preview: Microsoft Surface Hub is an all-in-one digital whiteboard, meetings platform, and collaborative computing device powered by Windows 10. We are excited to share that the latest version of the Surface Hub operating system, Windows 10 Team 2020 Update, is now available for...
  9. New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - July 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - July 16: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  10. Xbox One OS update version 10.0.19041.3503 released - July 14

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One OS update version 10.0.19041.3503 released - July 14: OS version: 10.0.19041.3503 (rs_xbox_release_2007.200709-1200) Miscellaneous General stability and performance improvements Source: Xbox Support 160617