Windows 10: Updating to new releases

Discus and support Updating to new releases in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Migration up to build 9860 has been quite easy using Windows Update. I don't suppose that there is any chance that this process will continue right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by machare, Oct 27, 2014.

1. machare Win User

Updating to new releases

Migration up to build 9860 has been quite easy using Windows Update. I don't suppose that there is any chance that this process will continue right through to the production version!

I like to customize Windows to the way I want and this process can be a bit tedious if it has to be repeated.

I quite liked the way File Explorer in Windows 8 worked. (i.e. the way the left hand column appeared.) Is there anyway that I can adapt the Windows 10 File Explorer to appear the same?

:)

machare, Oct 27, 2014

2. Two New Beta Labs Releases S60v5

Lol :smileyvery-happy: I have about 45 videos on my phone including 3 full length movies, it loaded 29 then stopped, so when I open it again it tries to load the others then crashes after about a second, if I select no, the viseos that are there work really
    well, think the app will be good if it gets beyond experimental. Also finding the Nokia Bots app vastly improved and more useable :smileyhappy:

carman58---01, Oct 27, 2014
  3. Two New Beta Labs Releases S60v5

Thanks for update carman58.

Specially the second one looks very interesting!

coolbelief, Oct 27, 2014
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Updating to new releases

Hello Machare, and welcome to Ten Forums.

It should continue to have build updated in this manner until the final release. After that, we shall see.

If you like, you could use the method in the tutorial below to check for and adjust for new preview builds. *Smile

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...10-builds.html

Brink, Oct 27, 2014
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Updating to new releases

1. Updating to new releases - Similar Threads - Updating releases

2. Windows Server out-of-band update addressing authentication issues released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server out-of-band update addressing authentication issues released: Microsoft released updates for various Windows Server versions that address issues that were experienced after installation of the May 2022 security updates. [ATTACH] The updates address the authentication issues and the Microsoft Store app installation issues. The released...
  3. May Update Release Unable to Open Site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May Update Release Unable to Open Site: Greetings,What was working prior to the May release for Win10 update, no longer works.I can't get into a particular site even by ensuring Java is enabled for it via "Settings."Using Edge as browser. Brave works without issue.Login attempts display the following...It appears...
  4. May Update Release Unable to Open Site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    May Update Release Unable to Open Site: Greetings,What was working prior to the May release for Win10 update, no longer works.I can't get into a particular site even by ensuring Java is enabled for it via "Settings."Using Edge as browser. Brave works without issue.Login attempts display the following...It appears...
  5. May Update Release Unable to Open Site

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Windows 10 KB5011831 RELEASE PREVIEW update BUG...My laptop will not turn on unless plugged...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 KB5011831 RELEASE PREVIEW update BUG...My laptop will not turn on unless plugged...: "My laptop will not turn on unless plugged in and will shut down if it is unplugged" This all happened after the KB5011831 Windows 10 update at 4:25:28 am on May 8, 2022 .... When the update was downloaded, I selected the power option on the start menu: "Update and Shut Down"...
  7. Windows 10 KB5011831 RELEASE PREVIEW update BUG...My laptop will not turn on unless plugged...

Windows 10 KB5011831 RELEASE PREVIEW update BUG...My laptop will not turn on unless plugged...: "My laptop will not turn on unless plugged in and will shut down if it is unplugged" This all happened after the KB5011831 Windows 10 update at 4:25:28 am on May 8, 2022 .... When the update was downloaded, I selected the power option on the start menu: "Update and Shut Down"...
  8. Windows 10 KB5011831 RELEASE PREVIEW update BUG...My laptop will not turn on unless plugged...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Microsoft releases KB5011563 Update Preview for Windows 11 stable channel

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases KB5011563 Update Preview for Windows 11 stable channel: The KB5011563 Update for Windows 11 is now available for users in the stable channel. The patch was released a couple of weeks ago for Insiders in the Beta and Release Preview Channels. [ATTACH] What's new in the KB5011563 Update The notification panel in the Alert Center...
  10. Windows 10 updates released as part of last week’s Patch Tuesday - unable to print

Windows 10 updates released as part of last week’s Patch Tuesday - unable to print: After Windows 10 updates released as part of last week’s Patch Tuesday, my laptop is unable to print neither to my USB connected HP LaserJet Pro 300 color M351a, not to "Microsoft print to PDF". The main error is "A StartDocPrinter call was not issued.".I did remove the print...