Windows 10: Updating to Windows 10 Version 2004/Conexant Drivers

Discus and support Updating to Windows 10 Version 2004/Conexant Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So what do people with computers with Conexant drivers do? Windows Update says update drivers but there are none acceptable, it also says Microsoft is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DisplayNameWasTaken, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Updating to Windows 10 Version 2004/Conexant Drivers

So what do people with computers with Conexant drivers do? Windows Update says update drivers but there are none acceptable, it also says Microsoft is working on a fix ? So what do we do? If there are compatible drivers for devices using Conexant Audio where are they, how do we get them and install or replace them I have tried everything to no avail. When does MS expect a fix ? Are persons with Conexant audio drivers computers at end of life ? Does anybody care ?

:)

DisplayNameWasTaken, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Conexant driver update for Conexant SmartAudio HD

Hello,

To figure out if the update fails or not, we can simply check and compare the driver version after the update. Follow the steps below for more information:

• Search for Device Manager via Cortana.
    • Look for Conexant from the list of devices (should be under Sound, video and game controllers)
    • Right click and select properties
    • Check the driver version from the Driver tab.
    Try to perform the updates and see if the version changes. Let us know the outcome and we'll be glad to provide further assistance.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Hood Win User
    Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

4. Heyyuu Win User

Updating to Windows 10 Version 2004/Conexant Drivers

How can I permanently uninstall Conexant SmartAudio HD audio driver

It's not work. I have done this

1. download and run the program you suggested.

Conexant driver is not on the list (select to hide)

2. uninstall Conexant driver

High Definition Audio Device is in used now

3. run program again

Conexant driver still not on the list (select to hide)

4. restart my laptop

High Definition Audio Device still in used.

5. run program again

Conexant driver is on the list (select to hide)

6. Select Conexant and Hide it

Conexant driver is now in hidden list

7. a few minutes later my laptop notify me to restart my laptop to finished setting up Conexant

Conexant driver is now disappear from the hidden list and take over my sound device again.

8. cry so hard

Heyyuu, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Updating to Windows 10 Version 2004/Conexant Drivers

1. Updating to Windows 10 Version 2004/Conexant Drivers - Similar Threads - Updating Version 2004

2. conexant driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conexant driver: The message says: No Audio Output Device is installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conexant-driver/0ff42815-5abb-46ba-a433-bb56c05f6458
  3. Incompatibility of Windows 2004 with Conexant Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incompatibility of Windows 2004 with Conexant Audio Drivers: It has not been possible to update Windows 10 to any versions later than 1909 due to incompatibilities with the Conexant Audio drivers. Many laptop PCs, even quite recent ones, are built with audio hardware that use the Conexant drivers. It is my understanding that support...
  4. Windows 10 Feature update to 2004 Conexant driver Issue

Windows 10 Feature update to 2004 Conexant driver Issue: It's been close to 5 months Win 10 version 2004 has been made available to the end-users. Initially, there's been a lot of "Bugs and Issues" with the initial release. Most of them have been resolved by various updates.But there's one particular issue regarding Conexant...
  5. Windows 10 Version 2004 Conexant Audio Drivers Problem

Windows 10 Version 2004 Conexant Audio Drivers Problem: This issue is on going for 5 months now and there has been zero progress toward a solution so the Update to 2004 is available. What exactly can the problem be to last for such a time ?...
  6. Acceptable drivers for Conexant HD Audio for upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acceptable drivers for Conexant HD Audio for upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004: I have searched everywhere for a higher version for Conexant HD Audio drivers that will work with upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004 but cannot find any. Will Windows resolve so can use Conexant drivers available, is laptop trash, is there a way to install acceptable other...
  7. Conexant Audio Drivers in Windows update 2nd appearance

Conexant Audio Drivers in Windows update 2nd appearance: There was an update with Conexant in the title after 1803 had been installed. After that install session a message appeared relaying that MS Windows 10 decided that this particular addition was not good for the Acer V5-551 (orig Win8.1) laptop so it was not installed. BUT...
  8. Conexant Audio Drivers

Conexant Audio Drivers: Still have bad Mic audio with Windows 10. Have Conexant put out new driver yet. Tried Windows 8.1 and still bad. Asus X450 Laptop 64 bit. Thanks Roger 18502
  9. Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10

Conexant HD Audio Driver for Windows 10: Does anyone know where I can find a driver for Conexant HD Audio? Right now I am using a driver from Microsoft to play device sounds. Help please! 55093
  10. Windows 10 SOUND DRIVERS SOLUTION (CONEXANT)

Windows 10 SOUND DRIVERS SOLUTION (CONEXANT): Hello! Recently i had the problem of having no sound at all after updating to windows 10. I figured that i wasn't the only one with this problem. Solution: 1) Go to Computer Management > Device Manager. Go to v Audio -input and -output Press the arrow key . 2) you...