Windows 10: updating user agreement emails

Discus and support updating user agreement emails in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received 3 emails within the last 24 hours with a link to log in to my Microsoft account to agree with the new user agreement. The email states... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by angeleyes101, Apr 14, 2020.

1. updating user agreement emails

I have received 3 emails within the last 24 hours with a link to log in to my Microsoft account to agree with the new user agreement. The email states that once I click on the link I have agreed to the updates and if I don't my account will be closed.

Just wondering if this is a legit email from Microsoft or a scam.

:)

angeleyes101, Apr 14, 2020

2. EA's New User Agreement Bans Lawsuits

Electronic Arts has updated its Terms of Service Agreement for the Origin platform. Following Sony's steps, and taking it even further, EA has added a new clause that prevents users from suing them in both class action and jury trial forms. Or in other words, in a scummy move - EA wants you to give up your civil rights.

Source: NGOHQ

Regeneration, Apr 14, 2020
  3. RAW
    Raw Win User
    ORIGIN EULA ? new update user agreement

ORIGIN EULA ? new update user agreement??

What's this now all about?
    JeezusHHH

Are these companies ever going to stop with the BS?
    I don't like the new verbage in this agreement at all.

I won't be playing BF3 again, unless they back it off.

4. HTC
    HTC Win User

updating user agreement emails

EA's New User Agreement Bans Lawsuits

I see a trend here: a bad one @ that *Frown updating user agreement emails :(

Thema:

updating user agreement emails

1. updating user agreement emails - Similar Threads - updating user agreement

2. service agreement emailed me today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    service agreement emailed me today: Dear, I just received below email from service agreement. I'm a normal user which i used outlook for my normal email, skype and teams free user service. The update will it affect me? Do i need to pay for the used of Microsoft account for email, skype & teams service? Regards,...
  3. service agreement emailed me today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    service agreement emailed me today: Dear, I just received below email from service agreement. I'm a normal user which i used outlook for my normal email, skype and teams free user service. The update will it affect me? Do i need to pay for the used of Microsoft account for email, skype & teams service? Regards,...
  4. Windows 11 will not setup/load without a Mcafee user agreement

Windows 11 will not setup/load without a Mcafee user agreement: New HP 15.5 laptop will not allow any setup unless I agree to allow Mcafee to install and load there is a single "agree" button for both Microsoft and Mcafee, which starts a subscription for Mcaffe products., which I will never allow. I can't get them out of older computers...
  5. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  6. I received an email pertaining to an update to Microsoft Service Agreement and I'm not sure...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I received an email pertaining to an update to Microsoft Service Agreement and I'm not sure...: Is this a scam? <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Updates to our terms of use Hello,You’re receiving this email because we are updating the MicrosoftServices Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products orservices you use. We’re making these...
  7. Service agreement

Service agreement: I received an email today from an anonymous address which says i need to log in to update the microsoft service agreement. It has arrives in my inbox, not junk. There is a link in it which i have not followed. Is this likely to be genuine? Thanks...
  8. microsoft agreement

microsoft agreement: How do I update Microsoft agreement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-agreement/e8a32586-da02-4ee9-a891-3701bcf51049"
  9. Broken Agreement

Broken Agreement: How can we tell if A GUEST has broken an agreement on your laptop with a company such as Microsoft ,FB Ect .........And what are actions to resolve it peacefully? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-agreement/660bd764-af51-4a8e-b5d6-7c63d62bf779
  10. Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement?

in Windows 10 Support
    Repeatedly asked to verify user agreement?: Hi. I notice that some programmes I have installed ask me to verify the user agreement every time I start them, not just first time round. I assume that this is some quirk of Windows 10? Is there something I need to do to make my agreement 'stick'? Thanks. 118651