Windows 10: updating win 7 to win 10

Discus and support updating win 7 to win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have a dell desktop with win 7 pro. have tried 2 days to upgrade to win 10 with no success. when checking for updated it tells me i have to unistall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carlpeterson6, Jan 15, 2020.

1. updating win 7 to win 10

i have a dell desktop with win 7 pro. have tried 2 days to upgrade to win 10 with no success. when checking for updated it tells me i have to unistall avira anti virus. done that, plus download trouble shooter to no avail. looking for advice

:)

carlpeterson6, Jan 15, 2020

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jan 15, 2020
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jan 15, 2020
  4. updating win 7 to win 10

Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

updating win 7 to win 10

1. updating win 7 to win 10 - Similar Threads - updating

2. Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?: My LaCie SSD Pro external drive that I work from everyday randomly will not be recognized by my laptop. A different LaCie SSD drive works, the cable and port both work, and the drive can be recognized by other computers. I know Windows ran an update the morning before it no...
  3. Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my laptop stopped recognizing my LaCie SSD Pro after Windows ran an update?: My LaCie SSD Pro external drive that I work from everyday randomly will not be recognized by my laptop. A different LaCie SSD drive works, the cable and port both work, and the drive can be recognized by other computers. I know Windows ran an update the morning before it no...
  4. Cannot update my pc, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update my pc, Windows 11: This is probably a question that has been asked a lot, but I would like a more direct response. Whenever I go to settings and click "windows update" I get lead to the page telling me "Updates available", every time I click retry all, and it takes a second, then just stops. or...
  5. Cannot update my pc, Windows 11

Cannot update my pc, Windows 11: This is probably a question that has been asked a lot, but I would like a more direct response. Whenever I go to settings and click "windows update" I get lead to the page telling me "Updates available", every time I click retry all, and it takes a second, then just stops. or...
  6. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  7. Update led to no bootable device screen

Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  8. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  10. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. updating from win 7 to win 10