Windows 10: Updating Windows 10 hi tablet stop working i

Discus and support Updating Windows 10 hi tablet stop working i in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was putting in Windows 10 update last week now I can't get my tablet to work anymore I can't get it to reboot start up it keeps on going to automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by clempu, Feb 5, 2020.

1. clempu Win User

Updating Windows 10 hi tablet stop working i

I was putting in Windows 10 update last week now I can't get my tablet to work anymore I can't get it to reboot start up it keeps on going to automatic repair can anybody tell me how to repair I can't use my tablet anymore it is a nuvision it came with Windows 10 installed

:)

clempu, Feb 5, 2020

2. Tablet mode not working since Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed,I would like you to answer the following questions:

• Could you please tell me if tablet mode is enabled?
    • Could you please explain when you say "NOT A SINGLE ONE of my apps are to be found anywhere"?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If tablet mode is not enabled,I suggest you to enable it by performing the following steps:

• Click or tap the Start button
    • Open the Settings application
    • Click or tap on "System"
    • In the pane on the left of the screen scroll all the way to the bottom until you see "Tablet Mode"
    • Ensure the toggle is set to either on or off to your preference.

Method 2

I suggest you to Follow the below steps to Run the System maintenance Troubleshooter:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System maintenance .
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 3

The glitch issue might occur due to some corruption in the display drivers.So,I recommend you to update the display adapter and check.

Please refer the article below:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Tablet mode not working in Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What happens when you try to turn on the tablet mode?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Which is the build currently installed on the tablet?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to try to switch it on by following the below steps:

1. Select the horizontal stripes icon (All Apps) on the bottom left corner of the screen.

2. Select Settings on the menu.

3. Go to System and then click on Tablet Mode.

4. Turn the option ON.

5. Close the window.

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 5, 2020
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Updating Windows 10 hi tablet stop working i - Similar Threads - Updating tablet stop

2. Hi my windows 10 updated to a newer version this week, and my Logitech Z313 stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi my windows 10 updated to a newer version this week, and my Logitech Z313 stopped working: , I checked the drivers on device manager and there was an error on high definition audio controller on system devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-windows-10-updated-to-a-newer-version-this/5d4b4815-ce39-48a9-a344-a8a4549f1f54
  3. Hi my windows 10 updated to a newer version this week, and my Logitech Z313 stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi my windows 10 updated to a newer version this week, and my Logitech Z313 stopped working: , I checked the drivers on device manager and there was an error on high definition audio controller on system devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-windows-10-updated-to-a-newer-version-this/5d4b4815-ce39-48a9-a344-a8a4549f1f54
  4. Re: WiFi stopped working and disappeared from settings - windows 10 tablet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re: WiFi stopped working and disappeared from settings - windows 10 tablet: Hi there I'd be very grateful for any advice. I've done a PC reset on advice from the manufacturer. I have a Linx 12x64 tablet. I've spent the last 24 hours troubleshooting to no avail. Many thanks...
  5. RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update

RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update: RCA Tablet sound stopped working after one of the windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rca-tablet-sound-stopped-working-after-one-of-the/dc568035-ed6f-4c5c-9115-5f8a3c8793bc
  6. Tablet express keys not working after windows 10 update

Tablet express keys not working after windows 10 update: I use a JW Concept XP-03 tablet which I bought about three years ago and it has been running very well in both my desktop and laptop until last week. Last week, the laptop updated to the most recent version of Windows 10 v 1909 andwhile I can still use my tablet along with...
  7. Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10

Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10: Win 10 - 1903 update killing my drawing tablet Ugee hk 1060pro Update 1903 removes drivers hk 1060pro and tablet not working. I reinstaled driver and tablet works just fine but after restart not working at all and again and again i installed driver and everything is ok...
  8. Smart tablet stopped working after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Smart tablet stopped working after update.: Hi, sometimes i do most stupid things, tonight it was to switch on updates of windows back. The reward is like before anything on screen not working. Clicking ctrl shift del, and reatarting windows. So maybe it will fix, but nah. Now the tablet stuck in loading screen from 4...
  9. Windows 10 Update 1809 not working on tablet

Windows 10 Update 1809 not working on tablet: I have an Acer tablet that is running Windows 10, 32-bit, update 1803. I have tried to update it to 1809 through ever method I could find, ISO file, update from the site, etc. Each time, the process goes through all of the normal steps, then restarts several times, but when...
  10. Graphic Tablet Stopped Working

Graphic Tablet Stopped Working: So, I own an M708 Ugee graphic tablet and I recently decided I wanted to start drawing again to pass some time. I tried using multiple cords for my tablet but with every cord I used, the blue light in between the buttons kept flashing. I don't think anything is wrong with my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tablemt mode not working when rotating the device windows 10