Windows 10: Updating windows 10, removal of Virtualbox.

Discus and support Updating windows 10, removal of Virtualbox. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While attempting to update, Windows prompts me to remove manually, Virtualbox.I do not have Virtualbox on my PC according to searching files. I have no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TDNDOS, Jun 6, 2021.

1. TDNDOS Win User

Updating windows 10, removal of Virtualbox.

While attempting to update, Windows prompts me to remove manually, Virtualbox.I do not have Virtualbox on my PC according to searching files. I have no related programs to it that I can find. Googling tells me to get a zipfile, but every single link just bounces me to Bing, which is completely useless.

:)

TDNDOS, Jun 6, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Updating windows 10, removal of Virtualbox.

Windows 10 crashes when starting a VirtualBox (5.0.26) image after Windows 10 updates

Hi all,

after some Windows 10 updates were installed automatically yesterday and today, Windows crashes everytime I start a VirtualBox (5.0.26) image. VirtualBox Manager itself runs fine. The crash only occurs when I start theselected image. The new (black) window
    to start Win XP is shown and after 5 seconds Windows 10 host crashes.

Before the updates were applied VirtualBox ran perfect without any problems for ~ 1 year.

Windows updates applied:

• KB3176935
    • KB3176936
    • KB3176937
    • KB3193494
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player

BlueScreen Message while collecting data:

• SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIOIN

Codes from Event viewer:

• 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000096, 0xffff8080b7500890, 0xffff8080b7de7ce0, 0x0000000000000000)

Has anybody any idea how to fix?

Thanks

Thomas

ThomasEhrenberg, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Updating windows 10, removal of Virtualbox.

1. Updating windows 10, removal of Virtualbox. - Similar Threads - Updating removal Virtualbox

2. An update forces me to remove VirtualBox. But it isn't installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An update forces me to remove VirtualBox. But it isn't installed.: I removed all the files with vbox in its names and I removed all entries with vbox in its name I was abled to.After restarting the computer and the update-process, it forced me to do again removing virtualbox.My Systeminfo: Gerätename ASUSZENPROProzessor IntelR CoreTM...
  3. An update forces me to remove VirtualBox. But it isn't installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An update forces me to remove VirtualBox. But it isn't installed.: I removed all the files with vbox in its names and I removed all entries with vbox in its name I was abled to.After restarting the computer and the update-process, it forced me to do again removing virtualbox.My Systeminfo: Gerätename ASUSZENPROProzessor IntelR CoreTM...
  4. Windows 10 Update 20H2 Won't update because of VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 20H2 Won't update because of VirtualBox: So i've been trying to update my laptop for a few months now, and every time I try to update once the system is checking that everything is "ready" to continue with the installation, the installation stops, giving me this message "What needs your attention... VirtualBox...
  5. Windows Update Problem with virtualbox

Windows Update Problem with virtualbox: hello guys, i have problem with my windows update always stuck in 35% like this [ATTACH] after that appear this popup [ATTACH] but when i want uninstall this app, i can't find in setting and control panel. can you guys help me with this problem? btw i never install...
  6. Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...

Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...: Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox found in my PC. How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-manually-uninstall-virtualbox-for-update/b5563afc-3fde-4857-a06b-df3e80b22a62
  7. Virtualbox preventing windows 10 update

Virtualbox preventing windows 10 update: It's asking me to uninstall virtualbox but I'm pretty sure I've already uninstalled it. I've tried the other solution with the batch file and just got some red text. I don't really know what this means but I couldn't find the virtualbox stuff anywhere [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 Insider Preview won't update -- VirtualBox?

Windows 10 Insider Preview won't update -- VirtualBox?: This started about 3 updates of Windows 10 Insider Preview. I try to update and it downloads and tried to install. Always gets to 35% and it complains about Virtual Box. It suggests to manually uninstall. I don't even remember of having VirtualBox on this machine, but OK. I...
  9. Cant Update Windows 10 - Erro VirtualBox

Cant Update Windows 10 - Erro VirtualBox: Good Morning, first let me say sorry that my screenshot is in portuguese my native language, my problem is, i cant update windows 10 cause says i need to uninstall VirtualBox that i had uninstalled, so i dont know what else to do. Thanks already [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 on VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows 10 on VirtualBox: I have installed my retail copy of Windows 10 on my main desktop. But before I did this I did the upgrade from Windows 8.1 and then converted the install.esd file into an iso. How can I activate this virtualbox copy? I thought it would have accepted the key from Windows...