Windows 10: Updating Windows and Facebook

Discus and support Updating Windows and Facebook in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I updated Windows on my pc on Sept. 2 and my Facebook posts are now not visible since Sept. 3. What do I need to do to fix this? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnCordasco, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Updating Windows and Facebook

Hi,

I updated Windows on my pc on Sept. 2 and my Facebook posts are now not visible since Sept. 3. What do I need to do to fix this?

Thank you.

:)

JohnCordasco, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Windows 10 Update causing Facebook Gameroom problems.

Hi NightStalker73a,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. May I know the updates that is installed?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to the issue?
    3. May I know if it has worked before?

I would suggest you to check and confirm if the Facebookgame room app, is compatible on your system and with Windows 10. However, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it works out for you.

Step 1: Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow the article to
    Make older programs compatible
    with this version of Windows.

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    Facebook Gameroom
    , from Riel Alc created on September 27, 2017, and
    see if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Sep 9, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Updating Windows and Facebook

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Updating Windows and Facebook :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Updating Windows and Facebook

1. Updating Windows and Facebook - Similar Threads - Updating Facebook

2. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  3. Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger app doesnt load post updates i noticed...assistance please: Hello experts,Help please,I've tried - Troubleshoot Apps - repair and the rest no changeUninstalled restarted Installed fresh from MS Store, no go.I don't use Facebook, just messenger, my FB is disabled I just s messenger allot while i work rather than phone and SMSing and...
  4. Can't see pictures or videos on Facebook and Instagram after getting windows security update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see pictures or videos on Facebook and Instagram after getting windows security update.: I got some kind of windows security update yesterday on my PC and now when I go to Facebook and Instagram the pictures and videos will not show. I can see pictures on Twitter and YouTube and Pinterest. Both Facebook and Instagram seem to take awhile to load now too. I can't...
  5. Can't see pictures or videos on Facebook and Instagram after getting windows security update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't see pictures or videos on Facebook and Instagram after getting windows security update.: I got some kind of windows security update yesterday on my PC and now when I go to Facebook and Instagram the pictures and videos will not show. I can see pictures on Twitter and YouTube and Pinterest. Both Facebook and Instagram seem to take awhile to load now too. I can't...
  6. Can't see pictures or videos on Facebook and Instagram after getting windows security update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. After installing Windows 10 update 2020, I am unable to upload pictures/videos to Facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing Windows 10 update 2020, I am unable to upload pictures/videos to Facebook: After installing Windows 10 update 2020, I am unable to upload pictures/videos to Facebook. I have never had this problem before. I tried several times....
  8. Pictures no longer attach in Emails, Facebook, Nextdoor, etc. etc? since the new updates??...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures no longer attach in Emails, Facebook, Nextdoor, etc. etc? since the new updates??...: My pictures from my tile have always been able to click and attach to emails, Facebook posts, Nextdoor posts, etc. I can no long attach anything to my documents or sites? New updates have been updating and are done....
  9. Facebook will not load after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facebook will not load after update: After updating Windows 10 on May 18, I can't connect to Facebook sign-in page. Getting error message: "The page isn't redirecting properly" Does not seem to be a browser problem. Does the same thing on different browsersI use Firefox. Not a facebook problem. Loads just fine...
  10. An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    An Update About Face Recognition on Facebook: [ATTACH] By Srinivas Narayanan, Applied Research Lead, Facebook AI Facebook has always given you control over whether we use face recognition technology to recognize you in photos. This setting was previously called tag suggestions because Facebook only used face...