Windows 10: Updating windows problems from v1803 to latest, trouble.

Discus and support Updating windows problems from v1803 to latest, trouble. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, I am struggling to update my windows 10 from 1803 to the latest version. Everytime I try it gets to 60% and says that "windows could not configure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeeHenderson4, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Updating windows problems from v1803 to latest, trouble.

hi, I am struggling to update my windows 10 from 1803 to the latest version. Everytime I try it gets to 60% and says that "windows could not configure one or more system components" then rolls back the install. I have updated my drivers, used the media creation tool and tried to remove the IIS keys but I apparently don't have admin rights to that despite being the admin and sole user. I have tried everything i can think of and would like your advice please. Thanks.

:)

LeeHenderson4, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Athlonite Win User
    Athlonite, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 14, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Updating windows problems from v1803 to latest, trouble.

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Updating windows problems from v1803 to latest, trouble.

1. Updating windows problems from v1803 to latest, trouble. - Similar Threads - Updating problems v1803

2. Problems with latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with latest windows update: I installed "2023-09 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030310" and it seemed to complete successfully, however I encountered a problem and the system rebooted to a black screen and although I could see a yellow arrow I was unable...
  3. Problems with latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with latest windows update: I installed "2023-09 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030310" and it seemed to complete successfully, however I encountered a problem and the system rebooted to a black screen and although I could see a yellow arrow I was unable...
  4. Problem updating to latest windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem updating to latest windows?: For the last month i cant update to latest windows and its got to a point the microsoft store wont update anything and its self at alli need help 2023-05 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5026446Windows troubleshooter Error code :...
  5. problems with the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problems with the latest windows update: I updated my windows 10 a few days ago and since then my laptop is doing alot of weird stuff like it deletes some of the apps i have when i try to open them (not the app data just the icon that i use to open the app) also some of the apps that would run smoothly before are...
  6. Problems with the latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with the latest Windows update: The latest Windows update a few days ago removed every application that was on my desktop. I tried in reinstall a game and I got the following message : Error Opening file for writing C:\Program Filesx86 Common files\Datamode\Encore\Hoyle Puzzle Game 2010\dicomp.dll This...
  7. Trouble updating to latest Windows 10 version

Trouble updating to latest Windows 10 version: I have tried to update my MSI laptop to the latest version of Windows 10. It would download, restart and indicates that it is installing the update. Then the laptop would restart and it would continue to install until 30% completion. It would restart again and then it would...
  8. Trouble updating computer to latest version.

Trouble updating computer to latest version.: So apparently my computer is stuck at version 1803 for windows and I cannot update it. I have tried many things but every time I update it gets close to the end and just says "Undoing changes made toy our computer." The last thing I did was run a SFC scan. The result it gave...
  9. latest windows update - problem

latest windows update - problem: Hello. So the problem is that for 4 hours now the update of the 1903 version has stuck on pending to install 88%. Also the other 6 updates are "awaiting install". I've tried restarting the pc but nothing changed. Now that I am writing that the status said it couldn't install...
  10. Windows update V1803

Windows update V1803: Hi, For a number of months I have been prompted to update to V1803. When doing his update I always got the blue screen of death - showing a driver problem. Updating all drivers has not solved this problem and the update will always revert back to previous version of Windows....