Windows 10: Updating Windows "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for...

Discus and support Updating Windows "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good evening! I've searched for this some days now, lets try my luck here! : Main problem : I'm currently updating windows and the process gets stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arendparend, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Updating Windows "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for...

Good evening! I've searched for this some days now, lets try my luck here! :

Main problem : I'm currently updating windows and the process gets stuck at 25%. The error message looks like this "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of windows 10. A new version is avialable."

On "More Informationen" the problem shows up. Probably I need to update my Realtek bluetooth device.

I followed the steps and tried some other things too to update the bluetooth device.

My problem: Every time i try to update the device it says that it's already on the newest version and the main problem appears again when updating. I've tried to update every bluetooth device under "Bluetooth" in the device manager including that one with the name Realtek Bluetooth. I actually don't really need the Realtek bluetooth device any longer so if it's somehow possible it would also just be fine to deinstall it. I've also tried to deinstall it in the device manager but the problem is still there.

Thankful if anyone has any thoughts about how i could complete the update!

If something was unclear I'll try my best explaining it, just ask :

:)

arendparend, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Updating Windows "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for...

That Realtek Bluetooth driver.

I cannot install the latest update because of the problem with the driver. The problem is I don't have Realtek Bluetooth. I have a Broadcom usb bluetooth. Have searched everywhere and tried all suggested options but I can't find a Realtek driver.

So I cannot update!

hampton4444, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Updating Windows "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for...

1. Updating Windows "Realtek Bluetooth: Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for... - Similar Threads - Updating Realtek Bluetooth

2. Realtek bluetooth driver won't update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek bluetooth driver won't update.: I'm trying to upgrade to Win 10 from Win 8.1 and the install stops on Realtek driver issue. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4529832/updating-to-windows-10-version-1903-on-devices-with-some-driver-versio current driver is 1.3.810.3 How do I get around this? Tim...
  3. That Realtek Bluetooth driver.

That Realtek Bluetooth driver.: I cannot install the latest update because of the problem with the driver. The problem is I don't have Realtek Bluetooth. I have a Broadcom usb bluetooth. Have searched everywhere and tried all suggested options but I can't find a Realtek driver. So I cannot update!...
  4. Realtek Bluetooth driver stopping me updating windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Bluetooth driver stopping me updating windows: my pc is trying to update to latest version however I keep getting the error that the Realtek driver needs updating I have run through the help advice that Microsoft have provided however when I click on blutooth in Device Manager there is no Realtek Bluetooth device...
  5. Windows 10 1903 Update your device isn't quite ready

Windows 10 1903 Update your device isn't quite ready: I'm trying to update to 1903 but I get the message your device isn't quite ready. I'm not sure why I'm getting this message since the PC is up to date with all the Windows updates. Is there something else that I need to do to get the PC ready for 1903? Thank, Paul...
  6. Your PC has hardware that isn’t ready for this version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your PC has hardware that isn’t ready for this version of Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft will soon be releasing the Windows 10 May 2019 update to the general public sometime during May 2019. It is just a few days away now. With the fact that major issues were accidentally shipped to Windows 10 October [...] This post Your PC has...
  7. Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of Windows 10. No action...

Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of Windows 10. No action...: Hi I just recently tried to update windows but then this message popped up. How do I fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-has-a-driver-or-service-that-isnt-ready/1138ae5d-e841-4e82-8ab0-92916590c85f
  8. Windows 10 Insider Preview 18885.1001 - Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready...

Windows 10 Insider Preview 18885.1001 - Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready...: Hi I am trying to update my Surface Book to Windows 10 Insider Preview 18885.1001 and it is giving me the following error message. [ATTACH] This is the Windows version [ATTACH] How do I find out which Service or Driver isn't ready? Regards...
  9. Windows 10 1903 " Driver or service that isn't ready for this version of windows "

Windows 10 1903 " Driver or service that isn't ready for this version of windows ": I am trying to install windows 10 version 1903 and windows 10 update said that i had a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of windows. Im on windows 10 1809 Enterprise, and I signed up for windows insider. What should I do? Im really excited for the 1903...
  10. Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version od windows 10

Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version od windows 10: Hi, recently 1903 version of windows is released and while trying to upgrade a new window appears saying what needs your attention. [ATTACH] So it says this pc cant be upgraded because of that driver or service. then it says no action needed. what do I infer from...