Windows 10: Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated

Discus and support Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting an activation error, 0xC004F213. It says that no product key is on my device. This happened about 1 day after I upgraded to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StevenGreen9, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated

Hi,

I'm getting an activation error, 0xC004F213. It says that no product key is on my device. This happened about 1 day after I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and turned on Bitlocker encryption.

I am using an Asus UX305F, which came with Windows 8 installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 home for free during the period when upgrades were free. My windows was always activated during this time and I logged in using a microsoft account every time I used my computer.

I've tried the activation troubleshooter to no effect. I've tried looking for my product key (using suggested commands and programs), and have found one, but entering it doesn't fix the problem. My Microsoft account has a record of my purchase of the Pro upgrade, but it seems to have conveniently forgotten that I ever owned Windows 10 home.

Is this something I need to worry about?

Thanks,

Steve

:)

StevenGreen9, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jun 19, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated

1. Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated - Similar Threads - Updraded Pro isn't

2. Bought computer. Upgraded to Windows 10 Professional. Now Windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought computer. Upgraded to Windows 10 Professional. Now Windows isn't activated.: I don't have an activation key number and don't know how to find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-computer-upgraded-to-windows-10/75258809-3a5d-4df0-963a-1c8ed737c0e6"
  3. Randomly Windows isn't activated???

Randomly Windows isn't activated???: ...what???? randomly about 2 months ago, it said that windows wasn't activated. I don't know where my product key is I don't have a physical copy of it and its not in my email I just have a usb I downloaded it on because one time windows broke and I had to uninstall windows...
  4. windows isn't activated

windows isn't activated: I have product key windows isn't activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-isnt-activated/722091de-e846-40bd-b12f-4c86b202ce0b"
  5. activating my window 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activating my window 10 pro: i have entered the activation product key of my licence....but it says we couldn't connect to your organization how can i connect my organization activation center...
  6. Windows isn't activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows isn't activated: About a year ago, I got this computer and since July, it has been saying "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you continue having...
  7. Changed hardware and now windows isn't activated.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed hardware and now windows isn't activated.: I've already gone through the built in trouble-shooting and I don't have any other accounts with this version of windows on it. I got my original computer from a friend about four years ago and swapped out everything except for the drives, so you can say I built a new...
  8. Windows 10 PRO activation now asks to reactivate

Windows 10 PRO activation now asks to reactivate: Back in 2015, I had a digital license of Windows 7 Professional and used it to activate a custom built PC. When Windows 10 went live and offered free upgrades, I upgraded mine to Windows 10 PRO and it was activated successfully. I have reformatted my PC several times since...
  9. My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro: I have installed a new Slingbox 500 onto my Windows Surface Pro 4, which has the 64bit Windows Pro installed. I have all the current Windows Updates, however, I can't seem to connect to my Slingbox. When I contacted Sling Media about the issue they mentioned that some else...
  10. My windows 10 isn't activated?

My windows 10 isn't activated?: When I open the system info utility it says my copy of windows isn't activated... this is confusing as I thought Windows 10 was free due to me already having 8.1? 10190