Windows 10: Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated

Discus and support Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting an activation error, 0xC004F213. It says that no product key is on my device. This happened about 1 day after I upgraded to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StevenGreen9, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated

Hi,

I'm getting an activation error, 0xC004F213. It says that no product key is on my device. This happened about 1 day after I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and turned on Bitlocker encryption.

I am using an Asus UX305F, which came with Windows 8 installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 home for free during the period when upgrades were free. My windows was always activated during this time and I logged in using a microsoft account every time I used my computer.

I've tried the activation troubleshooter to no effect. I've tried looking for my product key (using suggested commands and programs), and have found one, but entering it doesn't fix the problem. My Microsoft account has a record of my purchase of the Pro upgrade, but it seems to have conveniently forgotten that I ever owned Windows 10 home.

Is this something I need to worry about?

Thanks,

Steve

:)

StevenGreen9, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jun 19, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated

1. Updraded to Windows 10 Pro -- now my windows isn't activated - Similar Threads - Updraded Pro isn't

2. WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED: I just wanna ask if what will happen if i'm using unactivated windows? Is there any serious problem I may encounter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-isnt-activated/af2a30c0-fb60-4c27-bb0a-01620443ea59
  3. WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED: I just wanna ask if what will happen if i'm using unactivated windows? Is there any serious problem I may encounter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-isnt-activated/af2a30c0-fb60-4c27-bb0a-01620443ea59
  4. WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.: My laptop was having issues not booting and wasn't able to roll back to a recovery point. So I reset it and everything was working fine. however at the moment it's saying my windows isn't activated, and there's now a watermark in the corner of my screen. Is there somewhere I...
  6. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.: My laptop was having issues not booting and wasn't able to roll back to a recovery point. So I reset it and everything was working fine. however at the moment it's saying my windows isn't activated, and there's now a watermark in the corner of my screen. Is there somewhere I...
  7. Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now

Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now: About 3 years ago I got a laptop with windows 10 pro already on it as a gift. A few months ago a watermark saying "Windows isn't activated, activate windows now" popped up and is still saying I have a non-genuine version of windows 10 pro. When I go to settings > activation...
  8. Windows 10 Pro --- "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now."

Windows 10 Pro --- "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now.": I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft. Since I installed it, I get this message: "Windows isn't activated. Activate now." I've re-installed it but get the same message. The Activation page shows a product ID and partial Product Key, but I cannot find the full...
  9. Changed hardware and now windows isn't activated.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed hardware and now windows isn't activated.: I've already gone through the built in trouble-shooting and I don't have any other accounts with this version of windows on it. I got my original computer from a friend about four years ago and swapped out everything except for the drives, so you can say I built a new...
  10. My windows 10 isn't activated?

My windows 10 isn't activated?: When I open the system info utility it says my copy of windows isn't activated... this is confusing as I thought Windows 10 was free due to me already having 8.1? 10190